Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
th' game's war, folks. omaha stakes, deuces mild, big blind is 1000, no whammies, north wind, playin for keeps. just like in grade school, back to small times, now we high rollers.

i'll go ahead and shuffle while you figure out who wants to be wrecked next *spreads cards on table and starts sliding them around in a big pile*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

my lifelong and bitterly hated rival has authorized me to say he's ready to be wrecked next! wreck away!!

ty nesamdoom!

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
It is that game and you keep the cards you win in a round so everyone ends up with mismatched decks they need to piece together to play anything else.

This promotes team-building.

google THIS

Sorry I only play classic war

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Good for absolutely nothing.

Khanstant

Bright Bart posted:

It is that game and you keep the cards you win in a round so everyone ends up with mismatched decks they need to piece together to play anything else.

This promotes team-building.

no you use one deck, halve it, each player gets half deck and you flip cards to initiate battle what the heck kinda school did you guys go to

Khanstant
*starts shooting cards at yall like gambit but not glowy or good throws, im bad at throwing and flicking*

Khanstant
maybe some 52 pickup since nobody here is ready for war!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

dealer tossing out cards and accidentally dealing a few severed fingers