Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Order some Chinese takeout, then palm a pre-prepared fortune cookie with the message "Your boyfriend is breaking up with you" into her food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Become really obsessed with an MMO. You may need to spend a ton of money to make it convincing but it will be worth it.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Get addicted to World of Warcraft, Arthas needs you!

E gently caress

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
In what ways do you think you can do better op?

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Tell her you are into historical internet shock content recreation - you are going to do a series of photos and videos of the goatman and 1guy1jar, and you'd like her to do the eels, tubgirl and 2girls1cup. If that doesn't drive her away, you have to marry her and make the thread with all of it.

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxp0Kfgpft8

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

start making GBS threads with the door open

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar

Yaldabaoth posted:

Become really obsessed with an MMO. You may need to spend a ton of money to make it convincing but it will be worth it.

This is an Inception level break up strat. She'll be running for the door before you even have time to clean up your piss jars.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Wait for the next birthday or anniversary and gift her a ludicrously expensive NFT. Make a big deal out of it too.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Seduce her dad

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Tell her you found out you're cousins.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Babe I just spent $400 on this…no it’s not a toy. NO it’s not a joystick it’s a Flightstick and it will help me in StarCitizen.

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.
"I feel that we are secure enough with our relationship that we can start opening it up to others."

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

tell her you're leaving her to date your cousin

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
The really optimal strategy requires violating some non proliferation treaties

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
Welcome to Dumpsville, baby, population: you!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
gently caress her mom or dad or both

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Confess you're gay

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Put a toy in a jar and cum on it every day and leave it some place where she'll be sure to find it.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

give her a breakup mix tape

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

becoming a heinous piece of poo poo, just lazy and slovenly + letting yourself go in gross ways is the right answer. she will grow disgusted with you and herself, and her leaving you will be empowering for her, improving her self confidence. it's called character development. empowering women. we rise by lifting others

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

set fire to her house

then when she's freaking out about it later be like "lol that was me"

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

go on cameo and pay mark mcgrath to record a breakup message for her

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

Mr Interweb posted:

i was thinking about doing this, but it would be pretty hosed up. i feel like when we break up she should be fully aware of it and not have any doubts

i was actually thinking that maybe i could do some things that would cause HER to break up with me.

lol this poo poo is pathetic

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

we're gonna meet up tonight and probably make out in her car, and i'm considering calling her "mommy"

how effective enough to disgust her does that sound?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABXtWqmArUU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

send her a link to this thread

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Mr Interweb posted:

we're gonna meet up tonight and probably make out in her car, and i'm considering calling her "mommy"

how effective enough to disgust her does that sound?

then do your best imitation of a crying baby and check her nipples for any involuntary lactation

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

neato burrito posted:

How do you stay with someone for years and have the loving audacity to call the relationship "casual?"

"yeah we bought a house together and then there's the kids but I'm keeping my options open"

Seriously drat. I guess whatever you do you should start by apologizing for wasting her time.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
my incel friends tell me that every woman has at least 3 potential boyfriends lined up at all times, so I think she should be ok

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Mr Interweb posted:

not sure if this is the right forum to ask this, but i've been going out with my gf for a few years now. i was intent on keeping things casual but seems she developed serious feelings for me, feelings that i unfortunately don't reciprocate. i never meant for things to go this far, but now i'm sort of stuck. but if i break up with her, it's going to be tremendously painful, and i'm not sure i can do it by simply telling her straight up. are there any better way s to go about it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHaWvHnZTzQ

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

neato burrito posted:

How do you stay with someone for years and have the loving audacity to call the relationship "casual?"

"yeah we bought a house together and then there's the kids but I'm keeping my options open"

The Moon Monster posted:

Seriously drat. I guess whatever you do you should start by apologizing for wasting her time.

yeah it's hosed up but it wasn't intentional. we were almost about to break up a year ago but then she started crying and in order to spare her feelings i told her we could give it a shot for a bit longer

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

next time you see her, poo poo in your hand and just slap her as hard as you can with the turd. right on her cheek.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Talk about your feelings. Believe me fellas that makes a girl uninterested real quick.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Yaldabaoth posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Mr Interweb posted:

yeah it's hosed up but it wasn't intentional. we were almost about to break up a year ago but then she started crying and in order to spare her feelings i told her we could give it a shot for a bit longer

lol

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

so it's her fault for crying and guilt tripping you. you're definitely blameless here, op, nothing you could've done.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

How fat are you both op?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
poo poo yourself whilst getting your dilz suckled upon. :haibrow:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

neato burrito posted: