Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Also I'm not even in a relationship and reading that thread title gave me anxiety

Is it me he wants to dump???!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

text her a link to this thread and ask her what "that guy" should do

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

If you don't want to become a slovenly rear end in a top hat, you could try going the libertarian crypto guy route. that's sure to drive her away. get really into mining and trading coins, show her charts of things called fartcoin, cumcoin, etc., show her the extremely bad NFT art you're "hodling" that is going to "moon", stuff like that. if you live in a decent country suggest moving to the US for tax purposes, if you already live in the US suggest moving to an extremely lovely state like utah or somethn, also for tax purposes. hint with a wink and a nod that you also want to go to that place also for their "values and politics", etc.

you'll be done in no time

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
*sigh* yes op I will seduce your girlfriend and take her off your hands. next time I would really appreciate it if you just pm'd me instead of asking in such a roundabout way

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
tell her you're looking for a dime, not a nickle, and it's time for a "change." while she's laughing at your clever wordplay, slip out an open window

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

maybe some of these ideas could work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1V1varByWI

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Just stick it out for a few more years. You never know you might change your mind.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Mr Interweb posted:

yeah it's hosed up but it wasn't intentional. we were almost about to break up a year ago but then she started crying and in order to spare her feelings i told her we could give it a shot for a bit longer

How have you been dating someone for over a year but think it's casual and you don't have feelings for them and never have

itry
Aug 23, 2019

I will never look at the nice little corgi the same way again.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

wear bologna instead of clothing. i like to cover myself in rancid honey first.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
tell her that after a long period of soul searching and self-discovery, you've realized that you're actually not into uggos

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
tell her you're gay and then make out with me in front of her to prove it

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
show her your favorite anime. I'm sure things will take their natural course after that

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
watch the classic 2009 romantic comedy "He's Just Not That Into You" together and stare at her the whole time

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
explain that you're a proud boy now and you've taken an oath of celibacy to help combat the zionist occupied government

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Your planning on keeping the apartment, aren’t you? Lol

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Tell her you want some kids. If she says "Me too!" say that's great news they're more likely to trust a woman.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

wear bologna instead of clothing. i like to cover myself in rancid honey first.

Honey doesn't spoil you dummy! Stop giving the OP bad advice this is serious!

MassiveSky
Apr 5, 2022

by Hand Knit
Tell her you're getting a foreskin transplant with skin grafted from your dad.
Works really well if he's dead, then you can tell her that you want his ghost to feel what you feel.

MassiveSky
Apr 5, 2022

by Hand Knit
Tell her you're not attracted to her chosen pronouns anymore.

MassiveSky
Apr 5, 2022

by Hand Knit
Tell her that you think how I met your mother and the big bang theory were good sitcoms.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Tell her you're starting a polycule

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Tell her you're moving to North Korea to teach English.

Then move to North Korea.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

let her know you've become completely dilbertpilled. do not elabourate

MassiveSky
Apr 5, 2022

by Hand Knit

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

let her know you've become completely dilbertpilled. do not elabourate

I take mine back. Do this.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Grab a gun and head on over to Ukraine. They need people like you asap.

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
Say that you’re just heading to the store for a pack of cigarettes. As the front door is closing, mention that your favourite convenience store is located in Delhi.

NB. Does not work if you happen to live in the capital of India.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
fake your death op, it's the only way

END CHEMTRAILS NOW
Apr 16, 2005

Pillbug
Tell her you've developed a weird new fetish, and you absolutely can't get aroused without it. Then if she doesn't want to break up, at least you'll get to try something new.

MassiveSky
Apr 5, 2022

by Hand Knit
Tell her you're suddenly really into vore and then plop your flaccid dick right down into her cereal.

END CHEMTRAILS NOW
Apr 16, 2005

Pillbug
1) Invent time travel
2) Go back in time and assassinate her grandparents before they can meet
3) Return to the present and live in a world where your relationship never existed
4) Realize that the butterfly effect of killing her grandparents resulted in the spread of a plague far, far worse than covid
5) Consider going back in time again to fix the problem, but then discover that you're already infected. Going back in time now would only result in spreading the plague in the past.
6) The world is doomed because you didn't have the guts to tell your girlfriend you wanted to break up. Way to go, idiot.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

i was not joking about the 'mommy' thing btw

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i really think you shouldn't make any rash decisions

maybe feel things out for a couple more years and then revisit

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Mr Interweb posted:

Record it too. It's good for all parties, especially me.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Get her the cooking with semen cookbook for the next gift giving milestone. Or just give it as a just because gift.

Hats Wouldnt Fly
Feb 9, 2010

Redfont is my hero.
Give me her number I'll do it for you.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

have you even tried eating any baked goods made with her menstrual blood and hair yet?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Mr Interweb posted:

Good luck mommy

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Mr Interweb posted:

she's gonna love it and a year from now you'll still be together but she'll be calling you son all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Tell us how making out with your mommy goes OP