Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Mega64 posted:

Tell us how making out with your mommy goes OP

it's gonna be just like BTTF except after she says "it's like kissing my brother" she follows it up with "I miss kissing my brother"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Gorillagram

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Send her a breakup text while you're sitting right next to her on the couch

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
I want to hear a Paul Simon song about the Scorpion Faction now

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Wifi Toilet posted:

Send her a breakup text while you're busting inside some strange

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Colonel Cancer posted:

Tell her about you're favorite anime haha

Came here to post this.

But seriously, dating someone for YEARS and to your suprise they've developed feelings?

Developed?

Are you sure you don't mean "I've been with my gf for years but don't want to be in a relationship with her anymore"? Are you trying to not appear as a bad guy by claiming it was supposed to be one of those *ultra common years long casual dating no feelings situations*?

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
OP have you tried *not* putting out? Just go physically cold and ice her out but say nothing is wrong, like mommy would actually do.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I was terrible so my wife moved out to a 'temporary' apartment, saying it was just temporary repeatedly. Then, she quit talking to me entirely for a while, then came back with the "just because we couldn't be in a relationship doesn't mean we shouldn't still be friends" talk.

Things you don't want to hear from your wife. That was not the least hurtful way to dump me, FYI.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
You can just say "ksssshhhhhhh sorry ca- hear you, going int- a tunnel, signal is ba- kssssshhhhhh"

Then just never speak again. It's a good way to make goodbyes with less stress.

They might think you died but if the cops bother to check up you can explain it just was a breakup thing and :ssh:. They will get it. They know how to keep quiet.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Hire a mariachi band to sing “The Breakup Song” by The Greg Kihn Band outside her window.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
You can also do the more advanced maneuver of placing a burning cross on her lawn and pretending to be KKK while yelling either slurs or calling her a race traitor (depending on their color), then doing the big hood reveal that it was you! It's hard but it works if you do it right. They will do the breakup.

This one can backfire in multiple ways though if you aren't experienced or know them well enough.

You might get other KKK guys showing up, then you can't do the reveal, and you just accidentally joined the KKK.

Or she might be super into it, and then you are in even deeper with this problem.

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
murder suicide

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
You can also just stop showering and deliberately roll around in the garbage bin. See if you can get some blood on your face, smear it around. Don't wash that off either. If she asks you to get clean, just start mutter speaking in tongues while staring at the wall.

Problem will solve itself, you don't need to be the bad guy doing the breakup. Just about convincing them to do it.

Seriously did nobody teach you this in school?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
honestly given the poo poo state of the world you could do worse than having someone who puts up with you

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

The Butcher posted:

You can also do the more advanced maneuver of placing a burning cross on her lawn and pretending to be KKK while yelling either slurs or calling her a race traitor (depending on their color), then doing the big hood reveal that it was you! It's hard but it works if you do it right. They will do the breakup.

This one can backfire in multiple ways though if you aren't experienced or know them well enough.

You might get other KKK guys showing up, then you can't do the reveal, and you just accidentally joined the KKK.

Or she might be super into it, and then you are in even deeper with this problem.

What if she thinks the t stands for "time to get serious"?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Mr Interweb posted:

i was not joking about the 'mommy' thing btw

and why would you be? it's a great idea

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
it was kinda cruel to do this at all, and let it go on so long. personally I’ve been on the receiving end of this kind of thing so I’m very biased, but it only went on for half a year for me— I can’t imagine what years will do to her.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Start T posing and repeating sentences randomly. Make her believe she's living in a simulation so she feels like her whole life was a lie and not just the relationship with you.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

op, however you choose to tell this person it's over, you should not tell her you've been harboring these thoughts for years. just omit that part when you break the news, for your own safety and hers.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

unpleasantly turgid posted:

it was kinda cruel to do this at all, and let it go on so long. personally I’ve been on the receiving end of this kind of thing so I’m very biased, but it only went on for half a year for me— I can’t imagine what years will do to her.

this is also true, you're a horrible person OP

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

this is also true, you're a horrible person OP

:emptyquote:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
fake urown death

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im unbookmarking this thread OP good luck

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Honey doesn't spoil you dummy! Stop giving the OP bad advice this is serious!

yea if you're doing it wrong.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Hi hello yes I've been in a relationship for years and haven't been taking it seriously but get this- the other person has! What am I supposed to do?!
Woe is me!

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Tell her your post count

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Tell her that sorry, you feel you can do better than her. BUT soften the blow by failing to do better than her. That way, she doesn't feel as bad, and you get a newer, lovely (ugly?) partner. Win/win

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Bitch, that rear end quits. And so do I.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

okay going to meet her now. will report back with the results of Operation: Mommy Milkies soon

wish me luck!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Mozi posted:

honestly given the poo poo state of the world you could do worse than having someone who puts up with you

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Mr Interweb posted:

okay going to meet her now. will report back with the results of Operation: Mommy Milkies soon

wish me luck!

good luck op 🙏

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Mr Interweb posted:

wish me luck!

starting to think the girlfriend doesn't exist

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

TIP posted:

tihs thread is a creative writing exercise

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

TIP posted:

This is probably the only time you"ll hear this but: unfortunately my girlfriend DOES exist

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Mr Interweb posted:

This is probably the only time you"ll hear this but: unfortunately my girlfriend DOES exist

We are the girlfriend

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
There's another woman, and her name is Mangosteen.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

tihs thread is a creative writing exercise

for the sake of the op's partner I hope you're right.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Obviously what will happen is that she'll go along with it to maintain the relationship even though she doesn't want to. Of course the OP will have to go along with it too. Enjoy your incest roleplay sex tonight.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Plan seems iffy. She might just think it's "mami"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Obviously what will happen is that she'll go along with it to maintain the relationship even though she doesn't want to. Of course the OP will have to go along with it too. Enjoy your incest roleplay sex tonight.

"Oh no! Anything but that! Please don't make me go through with mommy milky roleplay sex, that's the last thing I'd want to have happen! What a horrible sequence of events that would be for me, a man who doesn't want that to happen."
- OP