Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
You still haven't told us why you don't like your girlfriend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

There's no way to meaningfully soften the blow of outright saying "This isn't working for me, it's over, I'm sorry." I assume your desire to avoid that confrontation brought you to this point. Dealing with that confrontation and its aftermath is the only way to resolve this like a responsible adult. Decide whether you're willing to be a responsible adult and proceed from there.

Alternative response: make her spaghetti with ketchup.

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Mr Interweb posted:

i was thinking about doing this, but it would be pretty hosed up. i feel like when we break up she should be fully aware of it and not have any doubts

i was actually thinking that maybe i could do some things that would cause HER to break up with me.

Do not, under any circumstances, do either of these things.

Be straight up, don't be a coward. Just tell her exactly what you said in the OP. Like word for word. Don't try to find the "least hurtful" ie, "most passive aggressive" way to do it, because in the end it's just more toxic and painful and traumatic for everybody. The words you said in the OP weren't assholish or cruel, they were the truth and least bullshit, and a year from now that's what your partner will appreciate and remember most.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
We fist touched after I asked her about her kid. {nnot mine}

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
He shouldn't tell her that he's been leading her on for years. That would humiliate and devastate her way more than need be. There's a middle ground between lying and being so brutally honest that he causes this poor woman to need to see a therapist.

Asobu
Sep 16, 2007

My guitar is in my BUTT!
Soiled Meat
Just change your mind and fall in love with her. Easy.

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Funky See Funky Do posted:

He shouldn't tell her that he's been leading her on for years. That would humiliate and devastate her way more than need be. There's a middle ground between lying and being so brutally honest that he causes this poor woman to need to see a therapist.

well fair enough, I read the OP in a different way. I didn't see it as him actively leading her on but him being passive enough to let the relationship be brought to a place he didn't want.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
OP simply modulate your braincells to fall madly in love with her and realize she's your soulmate. She'll leave you instantly, sparing you the awkward conversation.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

so uh...good news and bad news

the bad news: Operation Mommy Milkers backfired spectacularly :argh:

the good news: Operation Mommy Milkers backfired spectacularly :rock: :pervert: :quagmire:

Mr Interweb fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Jul 11, 2022

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Chinatown posted:

im unbookmarking this thread OP good luck

I call bullshit, who unbookmarks threads these days? They just pile up on your user control panel, memories of better times long ago

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Once again, it seems I've been tricked by a pervert.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Leave it to me OP. I will take care of your mommy milkers GF

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Suggest to your girlfriend that you visit her mother together and stay over a couple of nights. While visiting, seduce her mother, and gently caress her while "accidentally" leaving the bedroom door open a crack so you get caught.

No self respecting woman would remain in a relationship with a guy who fucks her mother. But if she does forgive you, demand you all have a threesome.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

A Strange Aeon posted:

I call bullshit, who unbookmarks threads these days? They just pile up on your user control panel, memories of better times long ago

i was pruning my bookmarks down to under a page religiously for years. i stopped doing that a couple months ago. i made a thread about it. it has been a liberating experience

Lorthdon
Feb 20, 2006
Tell her that you’re into “sploshing” and then Nickelodeon slime her. By the time she’s done clearing her eyes, you’re gone!

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
speaking as someone on the opposite end of this

break up right loving now before you get so resentful you tell her something that just ruins relationships for her

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Take off the wig and turn on your monitor OP. You’ll never see her again.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Tell her the truth about how she is pretentious and it's annoying the way she pronounces papier-mâché

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Mr Interweb posted:

the good news: Operation Mommy Milkers backfired spectacularly :rock: :pervert: :quagmire:

Dude your PMs are probably exploding from all the gonnettes messaging u now

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol. it keeps happening

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Take off the wig and turn on your monitor OP. You’ll never see her again.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

OP you made this thread then took no ones advice.

it's like you just wanted to brag about how you suck lol

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
yeah he really sucks (mommy titties)

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Convince her to take a long drive with you, poo poo your pants and than refuse to accept that you did anything wrong or pull over.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Admit that you are bisexual. If she is straight there's a fifty fifty chance this kills it stone dead and if she happens to be cool you can simply use other methods.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Three easy words: "I'm actually gay."

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
A classic is to suggest an open relationship, whereupon the girl easily bags hot dudes every day and the guy never scores again.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Get a job at Amazon, move her health insurance over too it, than simply let natural selection and the frustration do their work. Easy as.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Tell her that her pussy isn't warm enough and you need a woman with a higher temperature pussy.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Get super into guns. Always give spurious or conflicting answers as to why but make sure to spend all your money and time on it while simultaneously showing zero passion.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Eat da pussy one last time then get sentimental and blubber and abloobloo all over it

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Explain that you've actually been afraid of her the entire time.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Mr Interweb posted:

:colbert:

I want a full transcript of how this nonsense went down.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Do increasingly disgusting things in bed until she is so revolted and uncomfortable that she's okay breaking it off with you

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Oh my god I'm so loving stupid. Tell her that you want a threesome, and it's the only way this relationship can continue.

Threesomes loving ruin relationships all the time. At best, she'll say no and the relationship ends. At medium, you'll have a threesome and she'll get so jealous that the relationship ends. At worst you have a threesome and she'll still be around for more threesomes.

Your options honestly couldn't be better.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Do increasingly disgusting things in bed until she is so revolted and uncomfortable that she's okay breaking it off with you

Vast potential for backfire here

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

OP you made this thread then took no ones advice.

it's like you just wanted to brag about how you suck lol

lol i do apologize. this wasn't meant to be a stealth humblebrag thread. i really was (am still) looking for advice. i more than likely wasn't going to follow through with it yesterday cause it wasn't the right time for such things, but i'm still trying to find the best solution. the mommy kink/roleplay acceptance thing just happened to be what we in the biz call "a happy accident"

neato burrito posted:

:colbert:

I want a full transcript of how this nonsense went down.

not sure if serious but i MAY be willing to do such if people are legit interested

i mean...that was the plan..

Oh my god I'm so loving stupid. Tell her that you want a threesome, and it's the only way this relationship can continue.

Threesomes loving ruin relationships all the time. At best, she'll say no and the relationship ends. At medium, you'll have a threesome and she'll get so jealous that the relationship ends. At worst you have a threesome and she'll still be around for more threesomes.

Your options honestly couldn't be better.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Vast potential for backfire here

um, actually...

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Mr Interweb posted:

lol i do apologize. this wasn't meant to be a stealth humblebrag thread

now it's an open one!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Op, you're going to have to explain how you consider a multi-year relationship as 'casual' and also why you're just doing this now. Also, why are you still loving her if you want this relationship to end?