Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
OP wants his cake and to eat it too but all he’s gonna get is his just desserts! :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Demand that you read all the Brian Hebert and Kevin J Anderson Dune books together to strengthen your relationship

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I gathered some statistical data on this and consulted with my partner about how long it would take them to initiate divorce proceedings if I started only calling them "mommy" and refused to stop when asked.

Said about 48 hours tops. Could probably get 24 if done in public.

That's gotta be the gold standard to get the other person to break up with you if you are too cowardly to do it, unless they are realllly hosed up. Then you got some real other issues to deal with.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Show her this thread

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Motherfucker posted:

Convince her to take a long drive with you, poo poo your pants and than refuse to accept that you did anything wrong or pull over.

Stop wiping your rear end after making GBS threads when you're around her or about to get together. Tell her wiping isn't manly. If she offers to wipe it for you, give in, she's a keeper.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Tarkus posted:

Op, you're going to have to explain how you consider a multi-year relationship as 'casual' and also why you're just doing this now. Also, why are you still loving her if you want this relationship to end?

An excellent set of questions.

At least you aren't living together :shrug: but jesus if you were doing couple poo poo exclusively with each other for multiple years it's not exactly surprising that she thinks you are in a serious/exclusive relationship because you are in a serious/exclusive relationship

Side note: :whitewater: to continuing to have sex with someone that you don't actually want to be with any more when she doesn't know that you're planning to end it - icky imo

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Mr Interweb posted:

lol i do apologize. this wasn't meant to be a stealth humblebrag thread. i really was (am still) looking for advice. i more than likely wasn't going to follow through with it yesterday cause it wasn't the right time for such things, but i'm still trying to find the best solution. the mommy kink/roleplay acceptance thing just happened to be what we in the biz call "a happy accident"

:barf:

Show her this thread, op. Stop being a shithead to get laid and pull the trigger. It's been at least a year and you're keeping her on the hook knowing you don't give a poo poo.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

let her know you've become completely dilbertpilled. do not elabourate

Had to google this.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Tarkus posted:

Op, you're going to have to explain how you consider a multi-year relationship as 'casual' and also why you're just doing this now. Also, why are you still loving her if you want this relationship to end?

i know what i've said makes me seem like an rear end in a top hat (and i probably am, to some degree), but our relationship wasn't as straightforward as it might seem. covid made it so that we could barely meet up for a long time. it's part of the reason why i was surprised she felt so strongly about me because we didn't spend that much time together.

and for the people who think i'm a scumbag for seeking out sex, i want to clarify, i wasn't seeking it out. SHE was. i tried to avoid it, but she wouldn't have it. so when you're in that situation, you have to try to make lemons out of lemonade :shrug:

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA

Tarkus posted:

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Mr Interweb posted:

i wasn't seeking it out. SHE was. i tried to avoid it, but she wouldn't have it. so when you're in that situation, you have to try to make lemons out of lemonade :shrug:

Do you feel like you can't say no to sex?

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

did i not just explain it?

evilpicard posted:

Do you feel like you can't say no to sex?

not at that particular instance

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Mr Interweb posted:

did i not just explain it?

not at that particular instance

Mr Interweb posted:

so uh...good news and bad news

the bad news: Operation Mommy Milkers backfired spectacularly :argh:

the good news: Operation Mommy Milkers backfired spectacularly :rock: :pervert: :quagmire:

yeah you sound real regretful about it

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it’s not the sex-having that’s the problem, it’s withholding the truth about your intentions for a year.

if you break up with her and tell her you just haven’t been into her all this time, she’s not gonna say “drat, i really regret all that mommy milk sex we had”. she’s gonna say “what the gently caress, why did you lead me on for a goddamn year instead of just being honest, holy poo poo”

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mr Interweb posted:

i know what i've said makes me seem like an rear end in a top hat (and i probably am, to some degree), but our relationship wasn't as straightforward as it might seem. covid made it so that we could barely meet up for a long time. it's part of the reason why i was surprised she felt so strongly about me because we didn't spend that much time together.

and for the people who think i'm a scumbag for seeking out sex, i want to clarify, i wasn't seeking it out. SHE was. i tried to avoid it, but she wouldn't have it. so when you're in that situation, you have to try to make lemons out of lemonade :shrug:

OP wiggling his penis around in ever more elaborate maneuvers to avoid intercourse

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

^^ Sometimes men deflect complicated feelings with humour and bravado.

OP idk if you're being serious but on the chance that you are, this sounds like a not great dynamic and you should end it. In the future maybe consider having sex with people who will respect your bodily autonomy.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

evilpicard posted:

^^ Sometimes men deflect complicated feelings with humour and bravado.

OP idk if you're being serious but on the chance that you are, this sounds like a not great dynamic and you should end it. In the future maybe consider having sex with people who will respect your bodily autonomy.

I'm taking it as 'if I had said I didn't want to have sex it would have led to questions about why which would have led to the breakup conversation I had already decided I didn't want to have that night for [???] reasons' not 'i felt unsafe refusing sex'

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
Take the durn house and i wish you luck
There's a hooter girl waiting i my pickup truuck

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

KitConstantine posted:

I'm taking it as 'if I had said I didn't want to have sex it would have led to questions about why which would have led to the breakup conversation I had already decided I didn't want to have that night for [???] reasons' not 'i felt unsafe refusing sex'

she coerced him into sex he didn't want by unknowingly holding the threat of an uncomfortable conversation over him

the courts take a dim view toward women who would do something so vile

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

seriously, show her this thread. that'll do it

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

ilmucche posted:

seriously, show her this thread. that'll do it

she won’t break up because he doesn’t love her, but rather out of shame and disappointment that out of all the great suggestions here, he went with the mommy thing.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
"She wouldn't have it" might need a little more explanation before we decide who isn't respecting whose feelings.

Or not. I'm happy to see the OP crash into an "unavoidable" threesome because he summoned the courage to ask for one, instead of summoning the courage and respect to tell someone they don't reciprocate their feelings. Will OP take the Paragon route or the Renegade one? :tali:

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

ilmucche posted:

yeah you sound real regretful about it

that wasn't related to the post i was addressing, tho?

KitConstantine posted:

yeah, it was this. she's very respectful and big on consent. i just didn't want to say no for the reasons stated above

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If u violate off the top trick u gotta go

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
You could always go to prison OP, it's free, and the only way she could bother you there is by gifting you loaves of bread with files in them.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
kci k her in the fuckjnign dick op

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Bust inside OP

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

This, children are a wonderful salve for any wounded relationship.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I'm starting to suspect OP's girlfriend is really desperate to stay with him and will just go along with everything he does.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

i honestly can't tell if this is a joke or not

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

PookBear posted:

i honestly can't tell if this is a joke or not

i can

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i will not be revealing anythign further, howsvere ;)

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i will not be revealing anythign further, howsvere ;)

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

at the rate this is going OP has a few more pages before the forums as a whole decide he's a horrible sex pest

make the most of it while you can OP

Lorthdon
Feb 20, 2006
Try asking her to marry you. That’ll do it for sure.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Now that she's your mommy, she has to change your diaper.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

My exbf started ripping these awful farts and poops and I thought he was eating poorly on purpose to get me to leave him but he went ballistic when told him I was done saying he had "diverticulitis" anyway the moral is it's better to ghost thanks for reading

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
its easy op.

hey this isnt working and we both deserve a real chance at love. anyways seeya around nerd.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

snergle posted:

its easy op.

hey this isnt working and we both deserve a real chance at love. anyways seeya around nerd.

yeah, this, but leave the door open to more mommy meetups if she's still down to nurse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

mr. interweb you deserve a swirly and a bitch slap