Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

JOHN CENA

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⣶⡖⣤⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⢾⣿⡏⠟⢀⣾⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⣨⣿⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣏⡉⠙⢿⣿⡿⠋⢩⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠈⡏⢋⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀⠈⢿⣽⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇⢸⡔⠒⠀⢀⠀⣶⣶⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⡥⠖⠈⠁⣸⢤⢋⢿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠱⣀⣀⣀⠵⠋⠀⠀⣷⢄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⠿⣅⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⢀⣈⣓⠤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠔⣿⠀⢤⠀⠀⣰⣣⣞⠋⠉⠀⠳⡈⠧⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡖⠚⠛⢛⣦⠖⠒⡻⢸⠁⠄⣼⠄⣰⢿⠗⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠱⣄⠀⠉⠢⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢰⠁⠀⠀⠠⢬⣢⠊⠀⢸⠀⢠⠃⢠⠃⠈⠳⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⣷⣳⡀⠀⢹⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢠⡏⠀⠀⠀⡤⠞⡁⠀⠀⢸⡀⠈⣦⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠒⣤⣾⣿⣿⣷⣱⣄⣀⡇⠀⠀
⠀⣼⣿⣄⣀⣴⢁⣰⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇⢸⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠻⣿⣷⠀⠀
⢠⢿⣿⣿⣿⣏⠁⢹⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣾⡁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⡟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣿⣿⠀⠀
⣾⣼⣿⣿⣧⢸⠀⠘⣷⡀⠀⠀⢸⣽⠓⠤⡲⣄⣀⣀⡠⠞⠁⣿⠿⠿⠿⠛⠁⠘⠈⢦⠀
⣼⢻⠻⠿⠟⠋⡇⢀⡼⣟⣶⡞⠙⡿⠀⠀⠀⢀⡈⠁⠀⣠⠞⢹⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠄
⢸⡞⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠎⡰⢻⡏⡠⠀⡇⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⣠⠟⢲⣼⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢸⠄
⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢚⡴⠁⠀⣿⠁⠀⢱⠀⢀⣀⣀⡤⠀⠁⠠⠊⢸⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠏⠀
⠀⠙⢄⣀⣀⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⣿⣆⡀⠸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠋⢸⡏⠱⠤⢤⠴⠋⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣧⢥⡀⠀⢦⠀⠉⠉⢉⡴⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⡸⡍⠀⠘⠃⠀⠀⠎⠀⠀⠀⣠⠾⠃⣻⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡴⢿⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣷⣾⣿⣷⣦⣿⣶⣷⣽⣿⣿⡿⠿⠟⠛⠛⠉⢇

John Cena is a highly popular World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) superstar. He’s also a successful actor, rapper, and even a best-selling author. Mr. Cena loves to meet with his fans, so if you’d like to meet him, you have several ways to do so. You can go to an event that he’s appearing at, one of his movie premieres or book signings, or you can try to contact him to arrange a meeting by sending him a message by mail, email, or through his social media accounts.

METHOD 1: Going to Events

METHOD 1A: Look for WWE Live appearances near you.

John Cena wrestles for World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and makes appearances in cities all around the country. You can purchase tickets to attend a WWE Live meet and greet event to meet John Cena. Go online to check if John Cena is visiting a city near you so you can go meet him!

Visit https://www.wwe.com/events/results/appearance to look for upcoming WWE Live events with John Cena near you.

You must purchase tickets to attend the events.

Many events are announced during WWE television broadcasts. You may be able to learn about special events by watching them.

METHOD 1B: Go to WrestleMania and meet John Cena at the meet and greet

WrestleMania is a huge annual wrestling event that is held in a different city each year. John Cena often competes at WrestleMania and attends the meet and greet events that take place before the main event. If you purchase tickets and attend WrestleMania, you can meet Mr. Cena at his table when he’s signing autographs and taking pictures with fans.

To attend the meet and greet events, you will need to purchase WrestleMania Axxess tickets.

Check the schedule of the meet and greets so you can go when John Cena is there.

METHOD 1C: Visit one of John Cena’s book signings

In addition to being a superstar wrestler, Mr. Cena is also a best-selling author! One way you can meet him is to look up the schedule of his upcoming book signings and attend the event. You can meet and talk to him at his author signing table.

You may not need to purchase tickets to attend a book signing, but you may need to purchase a copy of his book so he can sign it and you can meet him.

METHOD 1D: Attend one of Mr. Cena’s movie premieres.

John Cena is an action movie star appearing in blockbuster hits such as "The Expendables" and "Bumblebee." Whenever a new movie that he appears in is coming out, you can attend the premiere and try to meet him on the red carpet, though he may not be talking to fans, so it’s not a guarantee.

Keep an eye out for upcoming films and look online to find where it will be premiering.

Many movie premieres that are attended by celebrities take place along Hollywood Boulevard or in Westwood Village in Los Angeles, California.

METHOD 2: Contacting John Cena

METHOD 2A: Send a direct message to John Cena on Twitter asking to meet him.

John Cena may not personally monitor his Twitter page, but if you really want to get a message to him, you can write a message and hopefully his social media team will get the message to him. Use a friendly and professional tone when you explain why you want to meet Mr. Cena.

Send a message to his Twitter account at: https://twitter.com/JohnCena.

You’ll need a Twitter account in order to send John Cena a direct message.

METHOD 2B: Send a message on Facebook to John Cena’s account.

John Cena has a page on Facebook under his name that you can message asking to meet him. It’s not a personal account, but it is managed by Mr. Cena’s social media team, so you may be able to get the message to him. Keep your message direct and professional and explain why you want to meet him.

Message John Cena’s Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/johncena/.

You need a Facebook account in order to send a message.

METHOD 3A: Send an email to WWE to be forwarded to John Cena.

You can’t email John Cena directly, but you can send an email through WWE to be routed to John Cena. Write a formal and professional email expressing your desire and reasons for wanting to meet John Cena. The message will be routed to him and if he is interested in communicating with you, he will contact you.

Address the email to: FanServices@wwe.com.

Be sure to include his name, a subject line that briefly describes why you’re emailing him, and then your message.

Make sure you include the best email address for Mr. Cena to reach you in the email.

METHOD 4A: Write a letter to WWE Headquarters.

In order for a letter to reach John Cena, you’ll need to first send it to the corporate headquarters of the WWE so it can be routed to him. In your first paragraph, introduce yourself to John Cena and tell him why you want to meet him. In the subsequent paragraphs, take your time to expand on your reasoning so he fully understands your intentions.

Address the letter to WWE Corporate Headquarters, Attention: John Cena, 1241 East Main Street, Stamford, CT 06902.

Keep the letter to 1 page.

Proofread for grammar and spelling errors before you send the letter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I’m going to hand this thread over to the FBI when they someday come to my door asking about you.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
He wasn't in The Expendables!!!!

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I've got three easier steps:

1) Be a child
2) Get cancer
3) Get Make-A-Wish to bring him to you

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

How can you meet John Cena when U Can't See him? Check and mate

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

The only person I want John Cena to meet is Tony Khan

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Nice thread and great tips. sorry about the *groan* "I-K"

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Is there any advice you could offer if we possibly wanted to meet Juan Cena, or Jhon Cena?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

among other injuries, john cena received several puncture wounds.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I have followed every step in this very helpful and informative guide and I am eagerly awaiting John cena's reponse. I will report back.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

he never said that

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
this is not 8 steps. this is 8 methods that are independent of each other. do you even know what a step is?

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
Yeah, but if you do them all in order you've got a high likelyhood of not just meeting John Cena but perhaps becoming close friends or confidants

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

METHOD 3: Gaining John Cena's Attention By Any Means Necessary

METHOD 3A: Find out where John Cena is staying that night and mortally wound him

There's no doubt about it: John Cena is a busy man, particularly in today's world. Nonetheless, that's no excuse for ignoring you, which, by this step, he almost certainly has.

When life hands you lemons, you make lemonade: now is your chance to etch your mark in WWE canon for all time.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

please don't kill John Cena :(

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

"If you meet John Cena on the road, kill him." -Lin Chi

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hirez posted:

please don't kill John Cena :(

METHOD 3A(1): .... in order to win him a second chance at life.

Whether through medical resuscitation, a disjointed journey through key memory's in his shattered past's mind, or a duel with the devil himself, you'll be the belle of the ball in John Cena's eyes once you bring him back to the realm of the living.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

That DICK! posted:

METHOD 1C: Visit one of John Cena’s book signings

Can't believe TJP had to go to a book signing just to get John Cena's attention.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

method number 4 on the list is on lock. gotta get that super hot john cena lunch box

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

He lost something integral to the whole deal when he changed from Krispy Kreme to Froggy Fresh. Never recovered.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you always lose interest after the krispy kremes are gone

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

me to.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
did this work for anyone?

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Penguin Patrol posted:

did this work for anyone?

doesn't work for me brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Edward Mass posted:

I've got three easier steps:

1) Be a child
2) Get cancer
3) Get Make-A-Wish to bring him to you

I'm a 44 year old man with hemorrhoids and eczema and I wrote Make-A-Wish and it worked, I got to meet the JOhn Cena