Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Disco is not dead! Disco is LIFE!

She said there wasn't a lot to look at so she just stared at the lake, but the camera has taken a photo, surely she would be looking at that if there wasn't anything on the lake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Would be a hell of a twist if this game comes full circle with Phoenix pinning the final murder on Larry

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

I think you should show Larry the parrot. They would probably be friends.

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Wow what a lovely teacher

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Just noticed that the original Phoenix Wright trilogy was recently added to game pass. Worth checking out if like me this lp has triggered your nostalgia for the games! (I'm going straight in with the second game which I remember far less than the first, don't remember the third at all!)

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Perhaps an odd question but does anyone else get a sort of Nazi officer vibe from that uniform?

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

These two lines of enquiry could potentially go on forever without us ever being able to connect them :(

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

achtungnight posted:

A person in their twenties can become a law enforcement detective and then a lead prosecutor in only two years.

Gotta love anime culture.

It's called grindset

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

This is great but beware potential spoilers in the replies!

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Really enjoyed this whole LP, congrats on making it through. Enjoy having a nice long break!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

...! posted:

Show the attorney badge

:psyduck: