Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bladeworksmaster
Sep 6, 2010

Ok.

At last, the time has come. :getin:

Yeah, Turnabout Samurai is a drat fine case overall, despite some minor hiccups. Maya being added to the mix of characters Phoenix interacts with does a lot to make the investigative work way more fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bladeworksmaster
Sep 6, 2010

Ok.

Yep, gotta go check in on ol’ Edgey before we start investigating.

bladeworksmaster
Sep 6, 2010

Ok.

Think it’s only natural to explore the park thoroughly. After all, Gumshoe’s got a meeting to attend to so let’s give the man some time to get that done.

bladeworksmaster
Sep 6, 2010

Ok.

And we’re off to the races! After Winston Payne was a joke you could bulldoze with basic logic and Edgeworth was someone who actually put up a fight, Karma comes at you hard and fast and the effect is stark in putting you on the backfoot.

bladeworksmaster
Sep 6, 2010

Ok.

Out of our present evidence, the photo betrays Lotta’s testimony.

bladeworksmaster
Sep 6, 2010

Ok.

These moments where the case entirely clicks into place for Phoenix is what I live for in Ace Attorney, and I remember playing the DS original the year it came out stateside and being completely engrossed when I also figured it out.

bladeworksmaster
Sep 6, 2010

Ok.

Been an absolute delight to follow your adventure up to now! Can't wait to carry on for the next one.

bladeworksmaster
Sep 6, 2010

Ok.

:allears: Oh man this final sequence. For all its faults, this is why Rise from the Ashes is so iconic for many.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bladeworksmaster
Sep 6, 2010

Ok.

As horrible a man Damon Gant is, I find his final words very interesting as he exits, like even he’s relieved that he was caught in a roundabout way. He takes his defeat with more grace than a lot of Ace Attorney villains and that makes him feel unique among his peers.