Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship
Oh boy, you're in for something special. Playing this blind is gonna be interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship

Hey, yeah, lets not do this. Lets remember this is blind, and try our best to not spoil anything for them, even via this wink-wink nudge-nudge bullshit.

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship

theshim posted:

In fairness, nearly everything you need to examine actually stands out reasonably well, so you don't usually need to spend ages pixel hunting.

The key word being "usually"...

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship

DKII posted:

To be honest, after "Mr. Sahwit" I was expecting worse, but this episode hasn't been bad yet. April May is a bit odd but not really a pun, unless I'm missing some reference to calendars in her personality. Marvin Grossberg is downright normal, as is Maya Fey. Detective Dick Gumshoe is a wonderful double-pun that also doesn't sound out of place as a name. Plus, Gumshoe is awesome and can call himself anything he wants.

I think the pun is on "April showers bring may flowers", and is meant to represent her, uh, erratic shifts between lovely and abrasive.

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship

Tree Reformat posted:

A lot of what we do in the Investigation phases of the game is Wacky Adventure Game Contrivances for what would just be Discovery in the real world.

but most people wouldn't be interested in "submit tons of paperwork to the judge simulator 2001", i imagine

I mean, Papers Please was a good game. That with an edge of "if you gently caress this up, an innocent man goes to jail" might be fun.