Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

I’ve never played these games. I am also not a lawyer

But I’m reasonably certain your client screaming “I’m guilty!” in the courtroom lobby is not a great way to start the trial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

I'm going to guess we're about the properly meet evil smirky dude; seems like being a convenient witness would play right into his plan to set up Butz. Especially since Butz is such a loving dumbass that he'll probably end up accidentally agreeing with the dude setting him up.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

DKII posted:

Also to some extent I am more interested in how many people would actually vote in ten simultaneous polls. :devil:
The instant I saw 10 poll links, I immediately just decided to hope whoever votes does a good job.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

The courtroom animations in this game are pretty solid thus far. The fact the opposing attorney is sweating right along with his client is a nice touch too.

Haar_Dragon posted:

"yeah polling every time will become extremely slow."
If nothing else, maybe at least make the polls like a single Google poll with 10 questions rather than opening ten different links.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

drat, killing our boss is a pretty big swing for the game to drop this early on.

But also, what the gently caress Mia? The fact her sister heard a favor and jumped immediately to "hiding evidence" makes it obvious this is a semi-regular thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

Haar_Dragon posted:

If we've gotta give Maya the "your lawyer has fallen into the ether" bad news, might as well give her the "but I have evidence" good news! To that end, we should investigate the place of our employment.
This seems like the kind of thing a smart lawyer would do, so I voted the exact opposite - go talk to Maya first.