Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

LJN92 posted:

Two party consent is actually pretty uncommon outside of a handful of US states, AFAIK. The only country that I can find outside the US that does that is Germany.

To the point that I feel unsafe in 2 party consent states, since that's one less avenue for keeping your bosses and doctors honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

". . ."

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

This is, as many have already said, the moment that makes the case.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

It's... It's the two on the sign. C'mon, game.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

FoolyCharged posted:

It's on the Phoenix Wright trilogy ds remake card and all subsequent releases. It is, in fact, not on the Phoenix Wright 1 cart.

They did put it in the Phoenix Wright 1 section of the collection though.

It is on the Phoenix Wright 1 DS cart, I don't have anything beyond the first one.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

serefin99 posted:

Are they?

Apostate said it's on the DS cart, but then Fooly "No, it's on the trilogy DS card". Given they go on to talk about the GBA version, it sounds like they're saying there wasn't a DS version for PW1.

Like full disclosure here- I don't even give a gently caress about the argument anymore, at this point DKII will do whatever they decide to do- I just genuinely don't understand this at this point.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Oh, maybe I am actually the one misreading. Yeah, RtfA was introduced in the original DS version of Ace Attorney, which was the first to be released in English, and the trilogy was released as three separate DS games in English years before any of the collections.

Thank you.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

FoolyCharged posted:

Both of these statements are true. I was unaware it got re-released on its own, but my main point was that Rise from ashes was a re-release feature on the DS and not part of the original game, which still holds.

I thought your main point was about where it belongs in the series, based on the fact that it was "trilogy only" when it, in fact, was not.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Wait a second. I'm confused. Those are not the same hand.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Meteor showers aren't audible at ground level, right?

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

:objection:

apostateCourier posted:

Wait a second. I'm confused. Those are not the same hand.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

anilEhilated posted:

Not a fan of the bullet hole photo as evidence since from the way it's positioned, it could have hit Edgeworth senior while he was standing and he'd just have collapsed to where he was. Thankfully they make you go to the file anyway so you know there was a second shot.

No he couldn't have; there's no blood splatter on the door and the bullet that killed him was found on the scene.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Point of order, he only lost his cases against Phoenix. He had a perfect record before that.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

All you have to do to be accused of lying as a patient is be a woman and mention chronic pain, or pain of any kind.

Having been on the other side of this, it disgusts me how ingrained it is to assume the patient is lying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

:unsmigghh:

We've got him now. All that's left is dispelling his final, desperate ploy.

However, the book on this is already written.