Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Just caught up today I had an absolute blast watching you experience this story with all its twists and turns for the first time.

In I think case 3, you mentioned the moment where you finally realize exactly what happened and how good that moment is - the games keep that up throughout, in one of the latest titles the revelation moment for me was so strong I had to put the game down and just sit there for fifteen minutes.

Anyway, I can't wait for you to get to JFA, the first game in the series I played and still my favorite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU