Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Yeah, for anyone else as eager to see stuff as I am: probably don't do, like, any wink-nudge stuff? As a matter of personal taste, I'd be annoyed if I was LPing and people were like "I love this next part!" and "This guy comes back later, and he's just as douchey then" and "If you think this is crazy, just wait until the next time. . ."

So, you know, I'll get it all out now. drat, I'm excited for this, and I can't wait for... an awful lot of things!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

This is the right time and place to bring up naruhodo, right?

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

Quackles posted:

No, no, Mia's clearly a statue :v:

Well, kinda statue-esque.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

Gen. Ripper posted:

Philip Banks.

Philip Busters.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

Whew! What a ride.

I played PW with a friend group, all of us doing voice acting, and I pulled the choice role of Damon Gant. Being the one with prior experience with the game, I had to delay our play of the finale until daytime, when nobody else in the house would be troubled or awoken by Gant's, uh, effusive breakdown.