Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Trees and plants tend to grow on this Pokemon's back because it moves so little. It loves eating food while playing with tiny Pokemon.
Also, it was pitch-black in there, so they might have been worried about where they were shooting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Trees and plants tend to grow on this Pokemon's back because it moves so little. It loves eating food while playing with tiny Pokemon.
I mean, clearly, you just present the Blue Badger. It's pretty obviously that? They even shoved it in your face all day yesterday.

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

MarquiseMindfang posted:

Yeah, this is nothing short of a commendably herculean effort. I hope you continue having as much fun as the games progress.

+1!

But yeah, seriously, I am so impressed by this LP. It's a blast to read.

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Yeah, show the badge. Obviously, we know the law. We passed the bar, right?

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Congratulations! Real impressive job, this is always a nice time when you put out a new update.