Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!
I can't believe I fell for that.

I've only played the first two games in this trilogy, so I'm looking forward to seeing this play out (but should probably get a version of Trials and Tribulations myself just in case).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

Yeah, that's a much weirder response to the question than I was expecting. Sounds like that rep needs to be cross-examined.

It's also weird to see these animations drawn with vector lines instead of the pixel art I'm used to.

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

Christ, this guy. I somehow forgot he was in the game from the first time I played it, and then at some point I tried it again and got an unpleasant surprise. Are we sure we can't skip to the next case?

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

Yeah, I absolutely jumped the gun with the photo album. The aforementioned twist overwrote the immediate lead-up to it in my memory.

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

I did the thing where I noticed something the game didn't want me to yet and selected that option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

Congrats on finishing the first game! Hopefully your breaks don't turn out to be much, much longer than you plan on them being, as mine usually are.