Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

We will watch your career with great interest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

Rythian posted:

I'm not a huge anime guy really, but I really enjoyed the Phoenix Wright anime. Was a fun watch.

I was the cynical 'Has Read The Books' guy and was like "No, oh my god dude how are you gonna cut that out? God you can't even tell what's going on!"

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

Maya just brightens the whole game up. She's so great.

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

For the record, it does indeed appear to be a stepladder.

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

These posts can only be the work of THAT person.

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

I would just go ahead and play it IMO

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

DKII posted:

Look at this photograph!
EVERY TIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

I fell for the trap of presenting evidence too early. It's a good one. I mean presenting evidence is always the right thing to do! It's always the good choice so far! But that gets turned on its head. Good stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

From what I understand, back on the DS, Gant's clapping was so fast that it actually managed to crash the game sometimes.