Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022
I absolutely believe that that's what Edgeworth does during lunch breaks every day, regardless of whether he lost a case or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022
Maybe the earthquake blocked the ventilation?

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022
I always took that as Lana making up a bad excuse for why her girlfriend kept coming over

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

Regarding Edgeworth never forging evidence, I'm going to call that retroactive whitewashing since he became a popular character and the writers probably don't want to dwell much on how many innocent lives he destroyed during his tenure.

I've always felt like the updated autopsy report was the last remnant of a much more antagonistic Edgeworth and that he was meant to be a little shady but not outright corrupt from the first 4 cases of this game. The kind of guy who (pre character development) might overlook other people doing things but isn't forging anything himself. That feels like the version of him they go with here, though it's very possible that it wasn't their original intent

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022

...! posted:

Show the attorney badge

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022

davidspackage posted:

There's something quite slapstick about how Darke's killings are mentioned to have all happened to cover each other up. I imagine him piling dirt on the third grave just as he sees a jogger looking at him from across the street. "*sigh* oh GREAT."

Joe Darke hits someone with his car and then turns into Agent 47 as played by me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022
Amazing job, it was really fun reliving this game and seeing your thoughts evolve. Excited to see you get to JFA whenever that happens!