Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

The man smoked crack in a sensory deprivation chamber, what have we done thats even like 1/3rd as cool?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Dudes rock

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
He is a 52 year old man out there having a wilder and more incredible life than any cspammer had in their "crazy college years" and people expect us to do anything other than stand and salute? Ridiculous!

:patriot::patriot:

We need a version of this where the smiley has a crack pipe hanging out of the mouth...

Didnt he knock up his dead brother's wife? Thats some "Frank from Hellraiser" poo poo.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
Does this include the photo of him next to a kid tied up with a bag over his head op

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsfnuyyjaB0

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
Hunter Biden: America's Favorite Failson

Much to the chagrin of Donald Trump's own children, Hunter Biden has consistently outcompeted them in both quantity and quality of scandals. Once again, the liberals have come out on top.

Or, uh, underneath.

Let's turn now to noted internet news agency "4chan" for an update on their latest... Work

From the laptop he left with a very trustworthy source to this hack by another extremely reputable source, whatever you think of where this poo poo is coming from, there is no doubt that Hunter parties, and he parties hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj9V-XjCol8

So hard that he wasn't able to make it to math class.

But who is this man?

We may never know. Whoever he is, though, we know that he dislikes the color yellow, and loves hookers.

Keep up the great work, Hunter, and here's to many more leaks to come!

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

One More Fat Nerd posted:

He is a 52 year old man out there having a wilder and more incredible life than any cspammer had in their "crazy college years" and people expect us to do anything other than stand and salute? Ridiculous!

:patriot::patriot:

We need a version of this where the smiley has a crack pipe hanging out of the mouth...

Didnt he knock up his dead brother's wife? Thats some "Frank from Hellraiser" poo poo.

he cheated on his wife of 17 years w his dead brothers wife. in the time he and his brother's widow were 'together' Hunter impregnated two other women, one of whom he married after she bore him a son.

that son's name? Beau :negative:

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Guy born rich has free time to do cool poo poo. So awesome

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

lots of obvious envy itt, often the case when presented with massive hog on a guy who fucks (children)

sad!

I’m sure Hunter would defend himself here if he wasn’t busy jerkin it in a sensory deprivation tank while high on crack

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

he really blew out his former sister-in-law's back wall, good for him and her too I guess

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I was on hunters side until that hosed up pedo massage picture, gently caress that scumbag

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Hunter has his dad in his phone as “pedo Peter” which is at least a small lmao

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Red Baron posted:

Soyface selfie next to your sex-murder victim is a pretty incredible power move, ngl.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Soyface selfie next to your sex-murder victim is a pretty incredible power move, ngl.

murdering hookers is hungry work, and he’s a hungry man

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Zerg Mans posted:

I was on hunters side until that hosed up pedo massage picture, gently caress that scumbag

update: you do not, in fact, gotta hand it to em

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/EvilEnPEmpire/status/1546530957976551425

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I dunno I'm pretty sure most people are cooler than a deadbeat and a sex criminal

Mr. Lobe has issued a correction as of 16:26 on Jul 12, 2022

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

lol

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

lmao

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
this is now the bro zone reboot thread

:cheers:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Xaris posted:

this is now the bro zone reboot thread

:cheers:

i remade the bro zone, no one wants to riff :mad:

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Red Baron posted:

Much to the chagrin of Donald Trump's own children, Hunter Biden has consistently outcompeted them in both quantity and quality of scandals. Once again, the liberals have come out on top.

Or, uh, underneath.

Let's turn now to noted internet news agency "4chan" for an update on their latest... Work

From the laptop he left with a very trustworthy source to this hack by another extremely reputable source, whatever you think of where this poo poo is coming from, there is no doubt that Hunter parties, and he parties hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj9V-XjCol8

So hard that he wasn't able to make it to math class.

But who is this man?

We may never know. Whoever he is, though, we know that he dislikes the color yellow, and loves hookers.

Keep up the great work, Hunter, and here's to many more leaks to come!

that’s quite the act, now if only there was a name for it…

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Biden of ADTRW

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

the bit of saying this extremely corrupt child support dodging crack addict is "cool" , is now pedo apologism

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Fast Luck posted:

the bit of saying this extremely corrupt child support dodging crack addict is "cool" , is now pedo apologism

unfortunately OP made the thread before I could, I stand by the obvious fact that Hunter partied hard

whether he parties right or wrong I think comes down to whether you post in the anime forum or not

Tincans
Dec 15, 2007

Hunter should join The Cool List

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roles_of_mothers_in_Disney_media#Mother_killed,_died_and/or_captured

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
reddit

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
oh cool he's an actual pedophile too. didnt know that!

this man is simply epic

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

no he isn't but he's definitely way more fun to watch

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

paul_soccer12 posted:

oh cool he's an actual pedophile too. didnt know that!

this man is simply epic

OP loves an epic pedophile

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
remember in the months before the 2020 election Twitter made it impossible to share any article that reported on this

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

paul_soccer12 posted:

remember in the months before the 2020 election Twitter made it impossible to share any article that reported on this

you should Google it now and see what notification pops up

“Hunter Biden 4chan” should do it

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

do you think Hunter Biden is the real power behind the throne?

monkeypox truther
Jun 27, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
pretty sure he abuses sex workers too. maybe hes not cool??

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

do you think Hunter Biden is the real power behind the throne?

I think Beau’s ghost has taken over Hunter’s body and the conflict between their two souls is what drives his erratic behavior

like how he hosed his dead brother’s widow. it was actually Beau in Hunter’s body! like that movie!

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

I'm sure most of would be cooler if we could hit up our dad for 200k to spend on hookers and crack

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
the current US presidents son is a crack addicted pedophile who had a comically corrupt relationship with government and business figures of the country that is currently receiving billions of dollars of unaccountable weapons shipments from his father but if you mention it you are a russian bot who wants republicans to win

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

monkeypox truther posted:

pretty sure he abuses sex workers too. maybe hes not cool??

actually abusing women and dodging child support even though you enriched yourself off your father's political connections is epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Red Baron posted:

I think Beau’s ghost has taken over Hunter’s body and the conflict between their two souls is what drives his erratic behavior

like how he hosed his dead brother’s widow. it was actually Beau in Hunter’s body! like that movie!

Wonder Woman 1984?