Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

Loving that the second post is a mod saying its cool followed by a thread of "biden was reenacting hit anime "made in abyss" with children and dead brother's daughter."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

Hunter's not a good person by any stretch of the imagination but I do sympathize with him. I have to imagine the reason he's so intensely hosed up is he lacked the true core of evil that let his dad and his brother scoop out their souls in offering to moloch so they could become political operators. In any other family he'd probably be dead or made some sort of recovery and gotten at least part of a mostly-normal life, but because he's a Biden he's given all the resources to fuel his addictions and predilections but has never seen any real punishments and has never really been allowed to fall too far. losing his mind on an endless treadmill of empty pleasure surrounded by people he clearly hates (including himself) and too far removed from anything good or real to even be able to recognize it as such. just this shell of a man kept on the line his entire life never being allowed to sink or swim, but also never having been able to bring himself to fully eradicate his humanity so he can join his dad in the political arena, and even if he wanted that now it's far too late.

from an objective standpoint hunter probably experiences like 1000x the physical pleasure I will in my entire lifetime every year, but at the same time I can't see him as anything other than a man reduced to a pathetic wretch by his evil family. the depravity of the bidens truly knows no bounds.

zip it pedo lover lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

he hosed my rear end

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

forgot there's a hubi thread and posted this in succ thread first

https://twitter.com/americansghltd/status/1546577718082404352

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
hunter biden, dangling a hooker from a ceiling fan and beating her senseless with a phone book

goons: this guy is cool

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
it’s incredibly cool to be a schlubby white rich boy who sounds like a Linux systems admin who got caught hitting on his daughter’s volleyball teammate

even cooler to get into s&m at the age of 45 because of cokedick with absolutely no initiative to learn about safety and consent

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

SHOW ME THE BRUISES. SHOW ME WHERE I HURT YOU. SHOW ME WHAT I PAID YOU $10,000 TO DO TO YOU.

just sicko poo poo.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I hated watching that

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Willa Rogers posted:

forgot there's a hubi thread and posted this in succ thread first

https://twitter.com/americansghltd/status/1546577718082404352

proto-Patrick Bateman energy

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

Skyl3lazer posted:

The man smoked crack in a sensory deprivation chamber, what have we done thats even like 1/3rd as cool?

ok but like 5 minutes later he got out of the chamber or whatever to get more crack, that's not that cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

wow that video is gross i regret watching any of that