Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

do you think Hunter Biden is the real power behind the throne?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Hatebag posted:

The fact that open censorship of the internet has been mustered twice for this hosed up rapist's son who is also presumably a rapist or some kinda psycho is strange. Because the poo poo came out anyway and nobody cared either time. And the first time his dad wasn't even president.
So why would this piece of poo poo warrant that? I don't get it. The president's son is human garbage - who cares? I figure it has something to do with ukraine but nobody would trust this moron with anything important. Maybe he was a trap for russian spies? Like he was such an obvious mark that he was bait?

It's something to do with ukraine

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Hatebag posted:

Yeah but what though? I suppose he could've been involved with human trafficking for the cia or something. I don't think anyone would trust him to help move weapons to nazis.
I guess he could be the point of contact for oligarchs, mobsters, or nazis and western money/intelligence, that's probably not too hard and you could set up some proxies so he doesn't have incriminating contacts for anyone important.

what better way to cover up hunter biden's nazi affiliations and his involvement with bioweapons than to leak some poo poo about his penis, then make a big show about how it's being "censored" even though everyone knows about it