Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Op accidently broke bird's bones while trying to catch it with a metal salad bowl and is ashamed to post updates :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

itry posted:

Op accidently broke bird's bones while trying to catch it with a metal salad bowl and is ashamed to post updates :ohdear:

this tracks :(

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Take the bird out to a nice restaurant. Ask it a lot of questions about itself and make sure to listen intently and careful. Be playfully flirty by not creepy. Make sure to subtly show interest in continuing this relationship, implying that you hope it turns into something serious.

The next morning, text the bird that you "know you're supposed to wait 3 days or something, but you really enjoyed yourself". Over the next 5 days, continue texting with the bird about their day, what they are doing, and how you hope you can meet up soon.

When the bird shows interest in making plans for the upcoming weekend, ghost the bird entirely. Don't respond at all.

Wait several months, long enough for the bird to get over the sting of yet another "nice guy" who turned out to be the latest in a string of disappointments. Just long enough for the bird to be willing to give things another chance, get back on the apps, believe their is someone out there for them.

Then text the bird at 3am with "Hey, you up?"

Never respond again.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Bet there's a hungry kitty outside that would really enjoy a nice snack

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP has been pecked to death. :rip:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BigBadSteve posted:

OP has been drowned in Armangac and roasted in the oven. The bird ate him whole while hidden under a napkin. :rip:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
how many more posters are we going to lose to baby birds before we learn our lesson?

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Come get the baby swifts outta my chimney. They’re way too loud!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Pug Rodeo posted:

Come get the baby swifts outta my chimney. They’re way too loud!

Seriously, do you want them to murder you? You have to be very very quiet at home at all times, and give them whatever they want, until they grow up and fly away. You'll be safe then.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Play music it doesn’t like and cook chicken. :hmmyes:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Congrats you’re a parent now, you must offer your teat

Cheese Thief
Oct 30, 2020
I caught the bird with a towel and took it outside yesterday but then another got in and a lizard too

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Feed the bird to the lizard, then drown the lizard in Armagnac

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Cheese Thief posted:

I caught the bird with a towel and took it outside yesterday but then another got in and a lizard too

you're house looks really old and really cool

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Are you sure you're living inside a house and not in fact the woods?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Knormal posted:

Are you sure you're living inside a house and not in fact the woods?

There's a chance the OP is Snow White or a Dr Doolittle type.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Two birds and one lizard already? How many animals come into.your house in a year?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
What in the heck

Hi Radagast

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

That really skinks!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Smugworth posted:

Capture the bird and feed it a fatty diet of crushed acorn and pork forcemeat.

Once the bird is sufficiently fattened, drown whole in Armagnac.

Pluck the bird and roast with salt, pepper and fines herbes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.

Once the skin is brown and crisp, serve with a Bordeaux wine. Eat the bird whole while draping a table napkin over your head to prevent the rich aroma of the roast bird from escaping.

You have to save its life using bird CPR and then drown it again before you cook it. Roger Smith says so.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

That looks very uncomfortable.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Cheese Thief posted:

Maybe shut the door.

Or keep collecting animals. That's cool too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Open up your own zoo and charge $8 for a slice of pizza.