Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ellasmith
Sep 29, 2021

by Azathoth
I did and I’m sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i voted for him in 2008

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I posted in the "We should run Biden" thread back in 2016. Didn't vote for him in 2020, though, sorry, heart belonged to Howie.

pissinthewind
Nov 11, 2021

I voted for jesus

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

i wrote in howie

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

gentlemen, you can't vote in here, this is a non-swing state!

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
i'll vote for him again

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I voted for him in 88

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

writing in glerm greenwald to become the next spider hyphen man

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

I was busy smoking crack and farting

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I farted for Biden

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

SorePotato posted:

I was busy smoking crack and farting

Can’t believe you didn’t vote for your dad

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
the heroes who brought us january 6

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i did not vote for biden

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

fart simpson posted:

i did not vote for biden

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i voted for biden

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
Im not admitting nothin

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Dustcat posted:

writing in glerm greenwald to become the next spider hyphen man

That would be way less shameful than what SHM actually did, which might be the most politically craven act I've ever heard of.

I voted Biden and have never pretended I didn't or wasn't gonna.

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

:eyepop: wow racism much

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I voted

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

I voted for hillary in 2016 because it was her turn, then I voted for her again in 2020 because it was still her turn

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
I did, thrice

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

ellasmith posted:

I did and I’m sorry.

Retard

Dysthymia
May 13, 2022
I did and I don’t feel bad about it. I do feel bad that the system we live in gives us the choice between bad and worse.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I did, but I also committed voter fraud to vote for trump, so it balances out

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

SpaceGoku posted:

I voted for hillary in 2016 because it was her turn, then I voted for her again in 2020 because it was still her turn

same, sorry but no mayo rear end white boy democrat is getting my vote

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

ellasmith posted:

I did and I’m sorry.

Apology not accepted

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Dysthymia posted:

I did and I don’t feel bad about it. I do feel bad that the system we live in gives us the choice between bad and worse.

I would have questioned the "bad vs. worse" concept at the time of the election, but its harder to do that after Biden pulled out of Afghanistan. Its really hard to imagine Trump actually going through with that.

Probably the only actual good thing Biden will do in his term.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmfao imagine voting for biden. jfc it's almost as bad as SHM

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Dysthymia posted:

my friends who do labor stuff tell me democrats are better because of NLRB appointments. whether it's because the democrats are "good" (whatever that means) or just oblivious, they're not as bad because the republicans will appoint people outright hostile to labor who will actively try to gently caress with union organizers in lots of petty ways

these are highly pragmatic and hard-nosed people though. obviously, lecturing anyone rightly disgusted with the democrats to vote "because the vote is on the vallot" is patronizing and uncool, but i feel making a big performative show about not voting as some kind of moral statement is tired and somewhat anarchistic, and paradoxically it tends to impart more importance to the vote as a thing by its negation.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Fly Molo posted:

lmfao imagine voting for biden. jfc it's almost as bad as SHM

Didn’t he write in Kamala for some reason?

I voted for Biden in 08 and 12 but In 2024 I plan to keep my decade plus No Joe streak alive come hell or high water

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
it's kinda like the reddit atheism of the left. the criticism can be correct in the abstract but it's still a kind of "slave morality" aimed at tearing down the perceived "master" object like god. the vote is like god in liberal bourgeois "democracy" and the vote must be appeased every two/four years or else we'll be punished for our sin. but just saying you don't believe in god is like saying you're not afraid of the boogeyman. it's infantile.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

my friends who do labor stuff tell me democrats are better because of NLRB appointments. whether it's because the democrats are "good" (whatever that means) or just oblivious, they're not as bad because the republicans will appoint people outright hostile to labor who will actively try to gently caress with union organizers in lots of petty ways

these are highly pragmatic and hard-nosed people though. obviously, lecturing anyone rightly disgusted with the democrats to vote "because the vote is on the vallot" is patronizing and uncool, but i feel making a big performative show about not voting as some kind of moral statement is tired and somewhat anarchistic, and paradoxically it tends to impart more importance to the vote as a thing by its negation.

Good news! Amazon and the USSC gonna take care of the NLRB voting for Dems justification in a year or two. Maybe in time for 2024 even!

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Didn’t he write in Kamala for some reason?

I voted for Biden in 08 and 12 but In 2024 I plan to keep my decade plus No Joe streak alive come hell or high water

exactly. less real-world harm than voting biden but far more humiliating

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Good news! Amazon and the USSC gonna take care of the NLRB voting for Dems justification in a year or two. Maybe in time for 2024 even!
it's quite possible and may even be necessary for capital to attempt to squash the labor fightback

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

i voted for biden and will vote for him again

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I voted for Howie as part of the Pacific Green ticket. This makes me a better person than virtually everyone around me, despite having done absolutely nothing else. It's amazing I let them approach let alone speak to me

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Biden has done everything I hoped he would do

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

slave to my cravings posted:

Biden has done everything I hoped he would do

I want him to call someone a slur, but other than that he met expectations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is dumb SOB not a slur? I mean I know what you're waiting for. We're all waiting for it

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i voted for biden and will vote for him again