Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Swing on by at around 8. Mike will be there just discussing his current feelings and a lot about his personal life/his relationship with his parents. Feel free to ask him anything you want! He'll answer any question with total honesty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Hey mike, really glad to see you opening up about things pal. You’ve seemed pretty stressed lately-anything you need to get off your chest?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
uuhhhh Mike *points at Mike's groinal area*

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

turns out the goatse guy's name is mike

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Manifisto

Dr. Honked posted:

uuhhhh Mike *points at Mike's groinal area*

*shouts loudly into Mike's groinal area* hey, is this thing on? hello?????

ty nesamdoom!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

mike børtholio

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

mike "the grand opening" goatse

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Farecoal

There he go
I'll bring the lube

Heather Papps

hello friend

god drat it i thought tonite was the open fight. time to shuffle my rear end kicking boots on outta here.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

hey folks great to be here, i just flew in from Canada this morning and boy are my thoughts that I am too old for this developing, what even is stand-up comedy, should we embrace a world where humour is commodified, crystallized into timeshare tickets, a singular one-way delivery from a pseudocelebrity onto a passive, mass audience? Is stand-up the ultimate manifestation of comedy under capital? Probably not, because you can still buy git r done larry the cable guy t-shirts but folks we are one degree of separation away. lately i've been laying awake at night staring at the ceiling and thinking my trademark move of saying "gabagool" in a jersey accent is not only inherently unfunny but even discriminatory. Compare that to the knock knock joke, teeming with social relation but long extinct from the stage and the huge names who take turns saying increasingly gross things for more FX sitcom pilots. Here I am, an atom on stage, vibrating with alienated vitalism that we cling to with empty hope, dreaming that I will say something allowably offensive about a demographic and you can forget about all the emails you have to answer tomorrow morning. Gabagool? I feel like a gabafool.

Areola Grande

nut posted:

hey folks great to be here, i just flew in from Canada this morning and boy are my thoughts that I am too old for this developing, what even is stand-up comedy, should we embrace a world where humour is commodified, crystallized into timeshare tickets, a singular one-way delivery from a pseudocelebrity onto a passive, mass audience? Is stand-up the ultimate manifestation of comedy under capital? Probably not, because you can still buy git r done larry the cable guy t-shirts but folks we are one degree of separation away. lately i've been laying awake at night staring at the ceiling and thinking my trademark move of saying "gabagool" in a jersey accent is not only inherently unfunny but even discriminatory. Compare that to the knock knock joke, teeming with social relation but long extinct from the stage and the huge names who take turns saying increasingly gross things for more FX sitcom pilots. Here I am, an atom on stage, vibrating with alienated vitalism that we cling to with empty hope, dreaming that I will say something allowably offensive about a demographic and you can forget about all the emails you have to answer tomorrow morning. Gabagool? I feel like a gabafool.

*crickets*

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

cruft

My job at the pshychiatric booth can cover a lot of emotions: boredom, excitement, sadness, exuberance. My favorite cases are the really challenging ones, the tough nuts to crack.

I had the opportunity to work on such a case just last week. He was a slender man, about 6 foot 1, with chestnut hair and a pair of perfectly round glasses.

"Have a seat, let me just pull your file... Michael?"

"That's right."

"Great, Michael. Can you tell me why you're here today?"

"I'd rather not."

"Well, it would really help me out if I at least had some idea about what you're hoping to get out of this..."

Silence. Expressionless. I knew I was in for a treat with this one.

It was going to take every trick in the book, but I knew right then and there that I would not rest until I could Open Mike Night.

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
*stops sifting through Mike's open chest cavity* Oh....OH..... uhh.... hmm..

google THIS

DM: You sense that these sneakers possess a hidden power, but you are currently unable to use it

Me: I cast Open Nike Might

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Anyway who wants a lemonade?

teen witch
[runs in wielding a chainsaw, fat kid huffing and puffing] am I too late to open Mike??

biosterous

nut posted:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
History Teacher: ...and that, children, was the Night of Open Mike.

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

Mike, just laying it bare. :hai:

Areola Grande

Escape From Noise posted:

Mike, just laying it bare. :hai:

u never know if u don't try. That's the open Mike code

Escape From Noise

Mike's just trying to open up and connect but everyone ITT wants to stretch out the poor guys b-hole and/or mutilate him! It's rough, but that's how society treats open dialogue. Mike doesn't mind. He's still willing to get real and just rap with whoever, so long as they're respectful about it. Mike knows part of being open and honest is to establish healthy boundaries.

sb hermit

Mike, what should I have for dinner? The fish or the fried chicken? And should I get the house lager to go with it or just the usual tequila on the rocks?

google THIS

Forking Mike and submitting a pull request

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Open Mike was the less-successful competitor of Mr. Goodbody

Finger Prince

KITT, how do you feel... Umm, what I mean to ask is... Well, what are your thoughts on, umm, autosexuality? Like, if a person, who may or may not be your driver and, well, and companion, really, were to express interest in you... Sexually... Would that... Would that be something you would be closed to or open to?

free hubcaps

*a number of prospective performers stand in a semicircle around the stage, staring bemusedly at a disassembled microphone*

free hubcaps fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Jul 15, 2022

ty Saoshyant!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Tonight, Open Mike Night in the surgery ward.