Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

turns out the goatse guy's name is mike

mike "the grand opening" goatse

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

nut posted:

hey folks great to be here, i just flew in from Canada this morning and boy are my thoughts that I am too old for this developing, what even is stand-up comedy, should we embrace a world where humour is commodified, crystallized into timeshare tickets, a singular one-way delivery from a pseudocelebrity onto a passive, mass audience? Is stand-up the ultimate manifestation of comedy under capital? Probably not, because you can still buy git r done larry the cable guy t-shirts but folks we are one degree of separation away. lately i've been laying awake at night staring at the ceiling and thinking my trademark move of saying "gabagool" in a jersey accent is not only inherently unfunny but even discriminatory. Compare that to the knock knock joke, teeming with social relation but long extinct from the stage and the huge names who take turns saying increasingly gross things for more FX sitcom pilots. Here I am, an atom on stage, vibrating with alienated vitalism that we cling to with empty hope, dreaming that I will say something allowably offensive about a demographic and you can forget about all the emails you have to answer tomorrow morning. Gabagool? I feel like a gabafool.

*crickets*

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

Escape From Noise posted:

Mike, just laying it bare. :hai:

u never know if u don't try. That's the open Mike code