Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

haha yeah, miyamoto-san, i also love eating mushrooms and HATE turtles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

*enters links home, smashes every pot*

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

"listen my name is hideo kojima, and i ordered my steak a FULL HOUR ago."
*a waiter dives out of the kitchen, sliding on a steel serving tray*
"kept ya waiting, hunh?"

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
<slides a sack of bells across the table to Tom Nook> now will you at least have coffee with me?

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Finger Prince

An excellent suggestion, Ghandi. An Open Borders treaty would serve both our nations well. And I'm hoping, in the future, that it may lead to an even closer relationship!

Prof. Crocodile

Me: "Hey I really like your hair. Bet it takes a lot of work though, huh?"
Cloud Strife: "..."
Me: "I'll bet the chicks love it, though."
Cloud Strife: "..."
Me: *under my breath* "What a dick."

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Nice hopping there, frog! You totally dodged those trucks!

*ribbit*

Ok, then!

Heather Papps

hello friend

yeah i've been growing this rat tail out for, i dunno, 25 years at this point. oh hey richard garriott! someone, um... someone told me you also have a cool rat tail?

google THIS

Why yes, yes I do like being submissive in...oh, that's not what you asked? My apologies, John Romero, sometimes I'm such a naughty boy

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i may not be a princess, but i am in this castle

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
trying to get close to the other tetris blocks, but everytime i go next to them they disappear

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Hey Gordon, word around the office is you've got a fat crowbar. I've got a fat crowbar too. Maybe we should swing our fat crowbars together sometime.

Chewbecca

Nosfereefer posted:

trying to get close to the other tetris blocks, but everytime i go next to them they disappear

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Finger Prince posted:

An excellent suggestion, Ghandi. An Open Borders treaty would serve both our nations well. And I'm hoping, in the future, that it may lead to an even closer relationship!

lol

erosion

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
"Cool frog, Jason, but come on, he's just a frog!"

Jason: *under breath* "Fuckin..."

Allie

thought this was about befriending video game horses. upon further examination, i have realized my error and am filled with sadness and disappointment

nut

ha ha oh you have to go have sex to get some health back no no it’s okay I can just wait by the door no it’s cool I brought my phone let me know if you need anything

Finger Prince

So, parkour eh? What a coincidence, I'm in to parkour too! *jumps for the yellow painted outcropping and falls endearingly on my face*

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I saw Commander Shepard at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or what Wrex was really like or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually clicked the paragon option and turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually and that “this is my favorite store on the Citadel” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Pulling out the trampoline for a playdate with my friend Jumpman

Finger Prince

Say Doug, whatcha diggin for there?

Finger Prince

No, really, it's no trouble at all! Just tell me where the mines are and I'll go out and put these flags there. That's what friends are for, right? :)

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

dear tapper

maybe its the beer talking but you've got a butt that wont quit
wgaftwtjwtjwt five quarters??? get outta here

Ass-penny

Dr. Honked posted:

i may not be a princess, but i am in this castle

Ass-penny

Nosfereefer posted:

Ass-penny

Hey Snake, got a smoke for me?

Heather Papps

hello friend

i got into engineering because i was obsessed with mecha animes as a kid. no way?!?!? you're the same? hal - we NEED to watch NGE together. like today.

nut

trying to figure out how to hug the inside of kirby's mouth

google THIS

My heart quickens as a giant exclamation point appears above senpai's head

Heather Papps

hello friend

*talking to a squirtle*
"that's crazy my main weakness is electric shock!"

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Heather Papps posted:

*talking to a squirtle*
"that's crazy my main weakness is electric shock!"

Chewbecca

<lovingly and thoughtfully placing the cards into piles by colour and number, then loudly sighing and :colbert: when they bounce and cascade everywhere again for what seems like the 50th time>

Ass-penny

that sure is a fine motor carriage lieutenant Kitsuragi. do you want half of Gaston's sandwich?

Prof. Crocodile

talking about sexual fantasies with bros is totally normal, but that shiekh guy got all weird as soon as i started talking about how much i wanted to bang princess zelda.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Prof. Crocodile posted:

talking about sexual fantasies with bros is totally normal, but that shiekh guy got all weird as soon as i started talking about how much i wanted to bang princess zelda.
:five::vince::five:

They Might Be

rear end-penny posted:

Hey Snake, got a smoke for me?

This but sonic the hedgehog and he says no and tails looks sad but knuckles sneaks me one on the sly

Ass-penny

Telling the protagonist from Unpacking that if they want me to I will sucker punch their ex boyfriend for them.

Yveltal
Swapping stories with Zagreus about how crappy our dads are, I guess.

Twenty Four

Entering the restroom and nervously standing next to Duke Nukem at the adjacent urinal, being polite and not making eye contact or saying anything while he is doing his business, spending forever washing your hands as a delay tactic to introduce yourself, but he just won't stop going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Twenty Four posted:

Entering the restroom and nervously standing next to Duke Nukem at the adjacent urinal, being polite and not making eye contact or saying anything while he is doing his business, spending forever washing your hands as a delay tactic to introduce yourself, but he just won't stop going.