Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio

Twenty Four posted:

Entering the restroom and nervously standing next to Duke Nukem at the adjacent urinal, being polite and not making eye contact or saying anything while he is doing his business, spending forever washing your hands as a delay tactic to introduce yourself, but he just won't stop going.

Duke Pissen Forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

practicing my pogo moves at home. doesn't matter who i bump into first, scrooge mcduck or comandeer keen - i'm making a new best friend.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Fart Dumbass

by Fluffdaddy
Snake? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! you wanna go grab a beer or somethin man?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

sb hermit

trying to deliver pizza to the sleepover in Night Trap but my attempts to beat the 30 minute time limit keep getting foiled

sb hermit

trying to follow my good buddy Gordon Freeman but apparently he only wants me for my access privileges and the extra hev suit batteries I keep in my prison wallet

Prof. Crocodile

Fart Dumbass posted:

Snake? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! you wanna go grab a beer or somethin man?

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Stays a while,
Listens,
Moves in for a sidehug

Heather Papps

hello friend

Fart Dumbass posted:

*snake shows up 30 minutes late*
"i'm really sorry but i am not going to say the thing."

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
frogger my dude, just cross at a crosswalk my guy.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Thunder Moose posted:

frogger my dude, just cross at a crosswalk my guy.

you know they have places with like, frog crossing signs, right? dude?

you know i say this with love.

sb hermit

Buttchocks posted:

Stays a while,
Listens,
Moves in for a sidehug

Ass-penny

Buttchocks posted:

Stays a while,
Listens,
Moves in for a sidehug

Ass-penny

I went to the buffet with Kirby and Pac man but uhhh I can't recommend it.

Ice Phisherman

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

i just said hey and this completely silent high school kid threw a tarot card at me, talked to his cat and left to go kill god.

Not a lot of in the way of social skills, but I appreciate the energy of these zoomers.

Ice Phisherman fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Jul 25, 2022

Scuba Trooper

KIM KITSURAGI — A bespectacled man in an orange bomber jacket is tapping his foot on the floor. Looks like he's waiting for someone -- you.

As you approach, he narrows his eyes and extends his hand in greeting.

PERCEPTION (SIGHT) [Medium: Success] — On the sleeve of his bomber jacket -- as well as on its back -- are enigmatic white rectangles.

YOU — Shake his hand.

KIM KITSURAGI — "Hello, I'm Kim Kitsuragi." His grip is firm. "Lieutenant, Precinct 57. You must be from the 41st..."

You realize he is waiting for your name.

COMPOSURE [Trivial: Failure] — "I want to have gently caress with you."

Scuba Trooper fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Jul 26, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

(taps shoulder) Excuse me...

(gets slapped into space by unrealistic boob physics as the fighting game heroine turns around)