Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Exactly one year ago, was my glorious and triumphant 6969th post, with an average poo poopost rate of 4.20 per day.
This was definitely a monumental occasion for the SA forums and I figured it was a good opportunity to remind you all of my glory. As we all know there has been ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE interesting happening on the forums in the last year.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3973469 <------- Hell yeah! even the thread number ended with 69

Shamefully I must admit that my posting average has gone up to an astronomical 4.79 poo poo posts per day, but ironically enough this is post 9696.

gently caress yeah I think? Reverse magic sex number?

E:

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Jul 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

haha sex number

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
big ups to that post count

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i made a massive pile of feces earlier today

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
grats

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
you should always keep your posting ratio under 1, you need to rarify your content

Bendhozia
Jul 12, 2022
Ambassadorofso

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Chinatown posted:

Which subforum?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Post less :grin:

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Hi, welcome to the Something Awful forums, nice to meet you

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I'm making GBS threads for the second time already!!!!!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Nice work Elon

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Chinatown posted:

Did you take any pictures?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
:golfclap:

Coin
Jan 9, 2006

I'm no shitposter; I always know how I'm posting is wrong. I'm just a guy that doesn't like reading the thread, effortposting, and respecting the mods. So if you think about it, I'm the best poster here.

Ape Fist posted:

you should always keep your posting ratio under 1, you need to rarify your content

am I doin good job?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Did you take any pictures?

I did not im sorry =/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
goondolences