Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

have you tried getting shitfaced drunk or super high?

Ya that poo poo owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

love to do dis

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

kazr posted:

Nice av

I got him a color av because I always confused the two of you since you both had basically the same av.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

you might be onto something

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
I'm like 93% sure that's not Rodney Dangerfield in the B&W photo. I think it's a Rodney impersonator.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Schweinhund posted:

I'm like 93% sure that's not Rodney Dangerfield in the B&W photo. I think it's a Rodney impersonator.

I was thinking the same thing. The dude in the photo is chubbier and has different lips but maybe Rodney just lost some weight going into the late 60's?

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Either way, they get no respect.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
its a dope photo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I think it's a B&W photo of an impersonator called Frank Grata. Guess he died in 2017.