Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

this one was kinda funny

a few LF people came back and all went nuts or just autobanned i guess twitter was too powerful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Bad posts in the t-paine memorial autoban thread... gently caress

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Dreylad posted:

a few LF people came back and all went nuts or just autobanned i guess twitter was too powerful

he autobanned over being called gay in the glenn thread

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

and goatstein also went insane because of that thread. loving owned

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

didnt know C-SPAM was for FREAKIN CHUDS!!!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
P-Tane

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

this exchange was 24 hours before the autoban

Farm Frenzy posted:

a good way to spot them is if the people who hang out in them all day act as if theyve been revealed hidden truths of the universe

T-Paine posted:

also the worst posters in the forum will periodically invade them to poo poo them up

AnimeIsTrash posted:

You guys posted on LF a forum where people told each other to kill themselves, and said countless slurs. Why are you crying so much about people trolling your threads? Lmfao

T-Paine posted:

that wasn't trolling

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I think it was trolling, arf managed to get a rise out of you all. Lol

T-Paine posted:

he was just spamming dumb poo poo and most of the people in the thread didn't care or actually thought it was funny

henkman posted:

crybaby bitch

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

sucks when people get old and dumb

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
going to autoban after i get trolled in the podcasting thread or whatever

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

it was because he got called gay in the glenn thread actually

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

got called a crybaby. laters. *jumps in front of a train*

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Dreylad posted:

going to autoban after i get trolled in the podcasting thread or whatever

lots of people saying mean things about my playback speed multiplier. it didn't used to be like this

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Rose leaning over the stern of the Titanic, weeping: Arfjason called my thread cringe

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Dreylad posted:

and goatstein also went insane because of that thread. loving owned

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3912001&userid=106497 lol the last few pages of this is like a descent into madness

speng31b
May 8, 2010

many such cases

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

DaysBefore posted:

Rose leaning over the stern of the Titanic, weeping: Arfjason called my thread cringe

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

DaysBefore posted:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

my_custom_username posted:

I'm not gonna answer this. enjoy the new av

lmao

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Imagine turning AVs off. No one has a face. How sad.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

drat the old glenn thread owned. Destroyed brains on a scale unseen since trump.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

aw frig aw dang it posted:

got called a crybaby. laters. *jumps in front of a train*

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
"why dont you just make the entire forum out of the glennthread if you like it so much" and then they did

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

he is submissive and breedable

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lobster shirt posted:

how far the [Goon Project] Let's Assassinate The President guy has fallen

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Dreylad posted:

i actually liked goatenstein and t-paine back in the day. 'twas spiritually painful to see them come back and suck utter rear end indistinguishable from contemporary mad gbs posters

rhizzone and twitter destroyed too many brains

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Xaris posted:

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Xaris posted:

i actually liked goatenstein and t-paine back in the day. 'twas spiritually painful to see them come back and suck utter rear end indistinguishable from contemporary mad gbs posters

yeah i was baffled posting vets would get flustered by troll posting. i think the frictionless existence of social media posting has rotted brains

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i can appreciate the meltdowns were 'objectively funny', but i found it just depressing and sad. rip. never meet your LF heroes i suppose

i wonder what infrateal is up to these days

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Xaris posted:

goatstein and t-paine just got full of themselves as they got older, which is pretty typical. at a certain point you expect a deference that isn't warranted after rolling with the hogs all your life in the mud. I even interact with t-paine on twitter sometimes and he's still an ok guy. They just could not handle goons anymore.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

goatstein and t-paine just got full of themselves as they got older, which is pretty typical. at a certain point you expect a deference that isn't warranted after rolling with the hogs all your life in the mud. I even interact with t-paine on twitter sometimes and he's still an ok guy. They just could not handle goons anymore.

but real people are even more annoying, they have 'social skills' and they're really loud

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 392 days!

thanks :tipshat: seems really homophobic, good to see you guys are cool w/that whenever it can be weaponized against posting enemies

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

thanks :tipshat: seems really homophobic, good to see you guys are cool w/that whenever it can be weaponized against posting enemies

reported this post for homophobia. disgusting avatar.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
what is gay about buttfucking? or bitches?

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

tenderjerk posted:

Lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
T Paine was cool in the early 2000s. Then he got boomer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Im friends with tpaine on Bluesky but he doesnt use it much. Im old too.