Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

This one is "ok" too but what the gently caress is this insane poo poo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCwAkxz-7_M

chose his ribs or justice

Gotta have Blue Hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
The Thin Blue Hair.....

me when I'm elderly :(

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pennywise the Frown posted:

The Thin Blue Hair.....

me when I'm elderly :(

or Strong Bad

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I forgot about this classic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-glbrqAJkA

God drat the Sun hates cops lmao:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KibqBTLaNE

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

never stop posting

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

lol did the dude he was chasing go back to check if he was o.k.?

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

If you have any videos of cops falling down :justpost:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzxQNUvJrww

Never forget :patriot:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

The Voice of Labor posted:

lol did the dude he was chasing go back to check if he was o.k.?

i also thought this lmao

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Realpost a cop saved my little sister's life in Roswell New Mexico. Like six months old she had got herself wrapped in a blanket at daycare, cop got there well before emt because he happened to be very close, she was blue and not breathing. He gave that lil baby cpr and got her going again before the ambulance even got there.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

AcidCat posted:

Realpost a cop saved my little sister's life in Roswell New Mexico. Like six months old she had got herself wrapped in a blanket at daycare, cop got there well before emt because he happened to be very close, she was blue and not breathing. He gave that lil baby cpr and got her going again before the ambulance even got there.

this is kinda unfair though, she turned blue and thus tricked the cop into believing her life mattered

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Bad Purchase posted:

this is kinda unfair though, she turned blue and thus tricked the cop into believing her life mattered

Well played.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Bad Purchase posted:

omg that's absolutely terrible but i laughed

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Bad Purchase posted:

godlike

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Bad Purchase posted:

:perfect:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lmao I like that the other cop just keeps going on by

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lmao I like that the other cop just keeps going on by

lol I stopped at a stoplight next to a bike cop with a flat tire in my old truck ~17-18 years ago and he asked me if I could help him out and I waited for the light and said, "nah" and flicked my cigarette

cops are trash

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

MrQwerty posted:

lol I stopped at a stoplight next to a bike cop with a flat tire in my old truck ~17-18 years ago and he asked me if I could help him out and I waited for the light and said, "nah" and flicked my cigarette

cops are trash

lol blessed

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

MrQwerty posted:

cops are trash

extremely based

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bad Purchase posted:

close thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MrQwerty posted:

cops are trash

my hero!
:wink: