Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Just remembered when GBS had a Cop Thread years ago and the mods probated a bunch of people for calling out cops and had to move it to GIP to keep the precious goon cops safe lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Professor Shark posted:

Just remembered when GBS had a Cop Thread years ago and the mods probated a bunch of people for calling out cops and had to move it to GIP to keep the precious goon cops safe lol

Chinatown posted:

reminder that mods are cops

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I’m calling the cops rn on whoever stole your av

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

he seemed busy to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

im just thinking of all the cops that are left still

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’m calling the cops rn on whoever stole your av

probably a cop/mod

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

idk if its fair to lump mods and cops together, im sure mods get arrested at a way higher rate for crimes against humanity than cops do

E; tho it is a rare situation where instead of the enemy of the enemy being your friend, its just 2 enemies

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

the hats broken posted:

STRYKER WAS THE BEST CHARACTER HANDS DOWN, AWEEESOME HES A COP AND HAS A GUN

Ultimate MK or whichever one had its 3000 guys with costume pallete switches really went out of its way to make some terrible, terrible characters.

THIS RED ROBOT SHOOTS A MISSLE OUT OF HIS CHEST

THIS ONE IS LIKE SCORPION BECAUSE HE SHOOTS OUT THE THING BUT HE DOESNT SAY "GET OVER HERE" BUT HE'S YELLOW

THIS GREY ONE DOES poo poo, WHO CARES

dude, did u know noob saibot is TOBIAS BOON!!!! THEY ARE TWO GUYS WHO WORKED ON TAHE GAWEM!@! AWESOME INFO!

SYRKERTER IS AN EX-COP WITH AN ATTITUDE! HE USES ALL COP-WEAPONS LIKE GRENADES

COPS USE GRENADES ALL THE TIME

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Actually all of the different color reskins were unique and beautiful characters with their own vibrant backstories you'll find

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The woman wins all the duels. She is as strong as the men, she is more skillful, more determined, and she does not flinch at the sight of blood.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

What is this some sort of videgame doll stuff?

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I think anyone driving a car should probably be properly licensed to do so.

gently caress that cop.

You can't gently caress him he's dead. And before that his wife left him and his son got charged for war crimes in Afghanistan and his daughter got knocked up by 4 different guys, got her tubes tied, got them untied, and got knocked up a couple more times, and it came out that his other daughter was somebody else's out of wedlock kid who he adopted as some kind of Catholic thing and as it turns out she's like 5 years older than they always told her which I guess is why she got into a pretty good college despite being dumber than a stump.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Whoa

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

When narcs become narcs

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

RapturesoftheDeep posted:

You can't gently caress him he's dead. And before that his wife left him and his son got charged for war crimes in Afghanistan and his daughter got knocked up by 4 different guys, got her tubes tied, got them untied, and got knocked up a couple more times, and it came out that his other daughter was somebody else's out of wedlock kid who he adopted as some kind of Catholic thing and as it turns out she's like 5 years older than they always told her which I guess is why she got into a pretty good college despite being dumber than a stump.

cops.txt

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I was at the supermarket and there were two cops on their lunch break buying bread rolls or something and when one of them saw me coming with my cart she moved out of the way to let me pass.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

GABA ghoul posted:

I was at the supermarket and there were two cops on their lunch break buying bread rolls or something and when one of them saw me coming with my cart she moved out of the way to let me pass.

That was so you could continue to pay their salary in taxes while they got paid to daudle

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

GABA ghoul posted:

They know better than to trust the punks at Taco Bell not to loogey up their food.

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021

Worf posted:

lol how badly you get robbed

Had a film SLR and kit with me which was pricey for me to replace. I’m just glad I didn’t get hurt or have anyone crazy come after me because they were convicted.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

salartarium posted:

Had a film SLR and kit with me which was pricey for me to replace. I’m just glad I didn’t get hurt or have anyone crazy come after me because they were convicted.

What a pain in the rear end thing to even bother stealing

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

I got pulled over for speeding through a small village at about 1am once. He waiting until we were off the small twisty country road and onto a dual carriageway before putting his lights on. He was driving right up my rear end on a dangerous road and I had no idea it was even a cop because of my super tinted rear window.

Anyway when he asked if I knew the speed limit for that part of the road I told the truth that I didn't know it had changed and never noticed the new sign. But I also lay into him about tailgating me up the road. I was like, "what if that was some young new driver and you caused them to lose concentration and crash or something?"

He was a bit sheepish after that and let me away with a warning so tbf I think he got my point. Also this is in Scotland so although they're still cops I guess our cops aren't the worst in the world. At least they can't shoot me I guess.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
One time a cop pulled me over and calmly climbed onto the hood of my car, pulled his pants down and carefully took a long poo poo on my hood. He left after giving me a warning, and when I looked at the poo poo... it was a poop swastika

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
I haven't been murdered in cold blood while interacting with cops so i guess thats lucky?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i used to live in a townhouse that backed up to a public park with a few walking trails that meandered around a central pond. one night it dropped to the low 40s here in coastal FL. my girlfriend and i decided to go for a walk to enjoy the rare chilly evening. it was around 9 or 10 pm and we seemed to be the only ones there, which wasn't surprising because it was a small town and the park was never that busy even in the middle of the day.

about 5 minutes into one of the trails an SUV cop came tearing off the main road across 100 or so yards of park trail with his lights flashing and drove right up to us on the path. he got out, shined his light at us, and demanded to see ID (which we did) and to explain what we were doing. we told him we were just on a walk and lived right on the edge of the park.

he told us that it was unsafe to be in the park after dark because someone in town had reportedly found a bobcat claw there that month, and told us to leave. one bobcat claw, allegedly...

we didn't get a citation or have any particular problem from him other than suffering a bit of that smug attitude of authority cops have, but still it was pretty weird.

i think that's the only interaction with a cop i've had that hasn't been a mundane traffic related thing.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Professor Shark posted:

There used to be several really good cop threads, one right here in GBS!!

Lowtax decided no politics in GBS and that cops indiscriminately murdering people was political and mods stuck with that long after ole dicky underwent explosive trepanation

That cops thread was sent to cspam, merged with their cop thread, and then all of it was shut down.

Makes me wonder whatever happened to the OP of the GBS thread, Volume. But his name changed to gravitron or something

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Pontificating rear end posted:

One time a cop pulled me over and calmly climbed onto the hood of my car, pulled his pants down and carefully took a long poo poo on my hood. He left after giving me a warning, and when I looked at the poo poo... it was a poop swastika

William Henry Hairytaint strikes again

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Anyone have that cop video of the cop running and falling and rolling face first. I think he was chasing some black kids at a pool or something. I’m not very sure of the specific but it was funny. I can see it in my minds eye.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

If you have any videos of cops falling down :justpost:

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I was playing stray the other day and I walked my little cat self right under a robot cop's legs and he fell on his face.

My wife and I just about died laughing

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZV87VmJOS0

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Bad Purchase posted:

i used to live in a townhouse that backed up to a public park with a few walking trails that meandered around a central pond. one night it dropped to the low 40s here in coastal FL. my girlfriend and i decided to go for a walk to enjoy the rare chilly evening. it was around 9 or 10 pm and we seemed to be the only ones there, which wasn't surprising because it was a small town and the park was never that busy even in the middle of the day.

about 5 minutes into one of the trails an SUV cop came tearing off the main road across 100 or so yards of park trail with his lights flashing and drove right up to us on the path. he got out, shined his light at us, and demanded to see ID (which we did) and to explain what we were doing. we told him we were just on a walk and lived right on the edge of the park.

he told us that it was unsafe to be in the park after dark because someone in town had reportedly found a bobcat claw there that month, and told us to leave. one bobcat claw, allegedly...

we didn't get a citation or have any particular problem from him other than suffering a bit of that smug attitude of authority cops have, but still it was pretty weird.

i think that's the only interaction with a cop i've had that hasn't been a mundane traffic related thing.

Lol a bobcat? Move over coyotes, we have a new terrifying murder machine

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

If you have any videos of cops falling down :justpost:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lmao the pig is fine in this it's just funny as hell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxiZhrZz0Wo

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

This one is "ok" too but what the gently caress is this insane poo poo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCwAkxz-7_M

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRZLgoc0GRo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

This one is "ok" too but what the gently caress is this insane poo poo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCwAkxz-7_M

This is the funniest one. "I've seen movies before"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
also what the gently caress? 6 months for meth possession?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:lol:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

This one is great, because he thought he was attacked and sprayed a cop car

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
He fell and his first instinct was to start blasting all around him with prejudice lol. With no one around him lol.

:blastu:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pennywise the Frown posted:

He fell and his first instinct was to start blasting all around him with prejudice lol. With no one around him lol.

:blastu:

To Protect and Serve