Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

one time an animal hit the side of my car while i was doing 55 down a country highway at 730 in the morning driving to work. i was eating a greasy egg sandwich and filling my car with egg farts

like full on tilt, bullet hitting another bullet perpendicular at a 90 degree angle

i flagged a state patrol person down as i was picking pieces of car along the road and the animal was lying next to my car, both on the shoulder of the road, both bleeding from their proverbial and literal noses

the state patrol guy helped by searching my car for weed because he said it smelled funny and i looked nervous

when he didnt find any drugs he shot the deer

i swear to you that this happened to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

haljordan posted:

One time when I was still in college I was driving home the morning after staying with some friends in Binghamton. I was super loving hungover and of course, my car completely died on I-88. After the state trooper showed up to call a tow truck and do paperwork or whatever, I stood up by the front of my car and just booted allll over the road. He either didn't see it or was chill and decided not to give me any poo poo lmao

you could have blamed it on having to drive on 88

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

one time i was driving the wrong way down a one way street and got pulled over

i lied and said "oh sorry officer, i live near here and they changed it like 2 weeks ago"

being a county cop he let me go with a "hey youd know better than me"

i am a white man who enjoys polo shirts, why do you ask

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Vanadium Dame posted:

Let me tell you a story about that. I live in Denver, as in the City and County of, even though I live way out in the suburbs. This is because what you just said used to be the rule back in like, the 1950s or something if cops wanted to work in Denver. But, cops didn't want to live in the awful areas they patrolled, they wanted to live out in the burbs. So the rich white men of the times re-drew some lines, and since then Denver has had all these weird little tentacles going off into suburbia. That rule has long since been removed, but you can see how it was worked around.

you forgot to mention how denver was one of the most corrupt places back in the day and how cops decided the take was too small so they had to steal for themselvesq