Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Once my truck got stuck in some mud and nobody was really around, so I called the local cops. This cop showed up and was clearly agitated that he got called out to this bullshit and was like "what's the problem?" And I said, "My truck's stuck in the mud here." The cop says "So what do you want me to do?" And I say, "Just give it a push while I hit the gas. I didn't dig it in or nothing, we can get it out." And the cop said "gently caress off." and got back in his car and just left me there lmao.

i ended up calling AAA with my aunts number that i've kept written on an index card in my center console since I was 17 and I give the tow truck triver 20 dollars and the 6 pack I bought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i was skateboarding at a school when I was like 11 drinking Jolt cola and this cop showed up to kick us out and he took and poured out my Jolt cola while looking at me like a bully from a disney channel movie

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

a cop in philly bummed a smoke off me once