Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

i tried to ban him multiple times specifically because of all the poo poo mittani himself posted showing what a heinous gently caress xenuria was, and then he joined karmafleet and was declared untouchable to me by the same people who "doxxed" him (by posting his encylopedia dramatica entry)

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

PookBear posted:

why would anyone join a group led by dragonshardz

she was afk the whole time i was there so it was fine

goosefleet as a community is one of the most pleasant left in eve: online: the second genesis. all the rest of the good ones either stopped playing eve, became insane racism crucibles, or both

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

vyst posted:

Things i like:
Cheap EVE gold

Things i don’t like:
Sex pests

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Lmao

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

PookBear posted:

wow why are you defending the mittani of all people

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

she was afk the whole time i was there so it was fine

goosefleet as a community is one of the most pleasant left in eve: online: the second genesis. all the rest of the good ones either stopped playing eve, became insane racism crucibles, or both

:catbert:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

PookBear posted:

Why would you not? She's cool.

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

thank u elusif

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021
The beacon elusif provides.

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
free elusif

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I messaged someone in game and it doesn't look like GSF has unanchored their infrastructure or drained their wallets yet, so I guess we can close the question of whether they will put their money where their mouth is regarding botting money.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Eve online

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

TerranRaida posted:

Oh, this makes way more sense since every time I posted a Goosefleet reddit post they were posting the dumbest poo poo I've ever seen. Good to know. https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/14t7qvp/comment/jr24rto/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

drat, imagine init having a better take.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

honestly surprised fiacre hasn't eaten a perma yet, this guy sucks

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

Zoya posted:

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

Fiacre posted:

a lovely triforce of 4chan, Reddit, and SA.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
I tried to go back a few pages to find it, but couldn't, so does anyone have the CSM ballot that goons are using? I don't know any names or who to vote for, so someone tell me how to vote.

Also I gotta catch up on some Goose drama or something? Should I even bother?

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

emptyquote

(Hello Azo)

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

ShowTime posted:

Also I gotta catch up on some Goose drama or something? Should I even bother?

not really

Fiacre
Apr 14, 2010

Covering up sex crimes is a little like selling spacebucks for cash when you really think about it!

Zoya posted:

Why would I get banned for people making up a different point than I made and then attacking it?

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Dieting Hippo posted:

What the gently caress is that take? Whoever posted that is a real piece of poo poo...

Wait, is that you, Fiacre?

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Fiacre posted:

Why would I get banned for people making up a different point than I made and then attacking it?

:fiacre:

Fiacre
Apr 14, 2010

Covering up sex crimes is a little like selling spacebucks for cash when you really think about it!

PhilippAchtel posted:

What the gently caress is that take? Whoever posted that is a real piece of poo poo...

Wait, is that you, Fiacre?

Yeah that one really was slippery slope nonsense. I was wrong there.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

lol

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Fiacre posted:

but maybe take a step back and look at how gross you are being right now.

Fiacre
Apr 14, 2010

lol ok I’m ready to shut the gently caress up for a while. Do we want to head over to the other thread and I won’t post? Deal?

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

Fiacre posted:

lol ok I’m ready to shut the gently caress up for a while. Do we want to head over to the other thread and I won’t post? Deal?

gently caress off, idiot

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021

Dieting Hippo posted:

I was thinking of a logo for an alliance of don’t tread on me quote with a rattlesnake battleship.

TerranRaida
Feb 3, 2010

salartarium posted:

I was thinking of a logo for an alliance of don’t tread on me quote with a rattlesnake battleship.

Honestly, that would go pretty hard.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Fiacre posted:

How about 100,000 hours

Carbon_Based_Life
Aug 31, 2023

salartarium posted:

Sometimes an idea like this gets in my head and the only way out is through. To that end, I hope you enjoy the EVE gadsden flag.
https://ibb.co/WP2P99z

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Carbon_Based_Life posted:

Sometimes an idea like this gets in my head and the only way out is through. To that end, I hope you enjoy the EVE gadsden flag.

Now do a “Don’t dread bomb me” with a nag

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021

I shall use this in my next protest over rising corp tax rates.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

:golfclap:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I saw unread posts and thought it was about the cloaked gates thing and geese migrating through them memes, goddamn I'm dumb.

What the gently caress

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021

PathAsc posted:

I saw unread posts and thought it was about the cloaked gates thing and geese migrating through them memes, goddamn I'm dumb.

What the gently caress

Honestly, a hard look should be taken at everyone who has forked Sanderling on GitHub.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

salartarium posted:

Honestly, a hard look should be taken at everyone who has forked Sanderling on GitHub.

I had to Google this, I am now learned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TerranRaida
Feb 3, 2010

Goon: Oh elusif :allears:

SL0W: racing and hating lgbt is fun and cool and awesome

https://reddit.com/r/Eve/s/OGLH0grzlt

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/17fzdvkiTtDKEQOm5G6ehPMMrl7BbD5q3p8_2wd2FRgQ/mobilebasic?pli=1