Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

do not join amok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

im not gonna go back to see who asked by i put bad-touch on the no fly list for three reasons

1. bad edgelord name
2. ex-NSH
3. associated with dock workers

i do not care if you think any of that is unfair, your name is bad-touch and your ticker is -DTF-, gently caress off

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Does anyone who got got during The Troubles actually WANT amnesty?

yes, i purchased many supers and titans at a reasonable price on the goon fleet dot com forums and would like to do so in the future

other than that no

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

what am i looking at here

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

powerful typhoon fleet fit

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Feliday Melody posted:

I haven't seen any updates from Atrum when it comes to reversing bans, but the last response I saw was that if they reverse any bans, then the individual has to apply for it. No proxies or anything.

please limit discussion to goon groups. pubbie discussion can go on reddit dot com

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

andromache posted:

I was working on it, but then Locke Erasmus had to go and edit in zxmagus's timeline on his venerable PvE ratting thread on his way out the door.

salute emoji

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

spazzhole posted:

Well, for starters, maybe calling everyone in the alliance pedo enablers and not chasing off the SA Goons who were on your side initially but wanted to handle it in a different way wasn't so great in retrospective. The only reason this turned into a GSF vs Delta is because, as far as I can tell, no effort was ever made to include the other groups in Waffe. I spent five years working as a worker's union delegate, both sides in this fumbled this very badly.

you're a cop union guy arent you

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Potato Salad posted:

Do you have a link, because daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

it was a helldump thread

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Potato Salad posted:

I suppose there's a few "I'm socially stuck in 1855" containment zones where they would get by well enough.

go on

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Potato Salad posted:

A few years ago, W space was all blue, wasn't it? It was, like, Hard Knocks, Lazerhawks, and client states of those two.

What changed since?

hard knocks and inner hell both no longer have players that play the game

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

causticBeet posted:

Sir what are the statics sir

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

dialhforhero posted:

I guess this would be a burn if I was even in GoonWaffe? :shrug:

They’re continuing YOUR blade runner reference you dork

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Vilgan posted:

My understanding is the leadership went AFK, and some members started causing so much drama that alliance leadership shut hole squad down.

I wasn't around then so don't know the details.

here is the series of events that killed hole squad

0. Dod Kalm, noted drinking buddy of Alexander "the Mittani" Gianturco, goes turbo afk
1. Madcows acts up one too many times and gets banned. People will meme about "falcon srp" but the dude was wildin out all over the place
2. Certified cool dudes and hole squad leadership members Saya and Machine Culture give madcows docking rights to an alliance structure to help him evac his poo poo out of the hole
3. Saya and Machine Culture are banned
4. Nex Dementia, the de facto leader of hole squad, goes ballistic on various alliance leadership figures, gets banned
5. Dod Kalm shows up in a few threads and mewls about "his squad" despite not having logged in even a single time during the goku null static roaming days
6. Most of the useful members of hole squad leave
7. Hole squad limps on and eventually closes

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

shut the gently caress up bill

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

TheWeedNumber posted:

Another one down

red salute

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

WorkerThread posted:

being cutesy with that kind of stuff is extremely transparent and lame, kind of like all of the ww2 german naming and iconography that goons love so much

well actually, the nazis were the political party, and the brave and noble and pureblooded german soldifaaaaaaaaaart

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Kaysette posted:

someone crosspost the big dump of nazi poo poo airbus found when he infiltrated the 4chan corp [R34]

no don't

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

TheWeedNumber posted:

HOLE IS OURS. JOIN GOOSEFLEET TODAY!

nighthawks :eyes:

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

I’ve been making GBS threads out of my rear end a lot

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

dialhforhero posted:

Skyline Forever.

mods?

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

goosefleet is doing some performance art here, where they have interpreted your posting as combat prowess. a challenging, but interesting piece

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Kaysette posted:

I really don't think this is the dunk you think it is :shrug:

All, please stop digging through your posting pals' posts to sling mud ITT.

this u?

Kaysette posted:

p o o

b u t t

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

im saying his posting is poo poo, OP

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

orange juche posted:

Isn't/wasn't IAGO part of TISHU, during the 2016 AT? Real upstanding folks, TISHU were. They were the people who put 1488 units of reactive gas along with minmatar slaves in their cargo holds for an AT, as a joke, you see.

IAGO are good men. Adversity is the corp within TISHU that does all the nazi poo poo. TISHU was just a normal alliance back then

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

I just cut a really raunchy fart

it's thsi post!!!!!!!

i am also retiring the "dod kalm weighs 600lbs" meme in the interest of truth and reconciliation

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

xtothez posted:

No you idiot, if you want organisational changes you're supposed to post goatse on the forums. That's it, the only approach which can possibly work.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

you wouldn't rather do any of it

you're posting in israd discord about how all of your posting is to rile up people i t t

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

bigab is recruiting

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

eve

eve online

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

snuff man bad

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

What is space Detroit?

a series of low sec structures in the popular low sec spot 4 jumps from jita. the Big Deal was the sotiyo because it was rigged decently for production so tama had a nice little economy and a place for folks that just want to undock and do pvp and not worry about sweaty dorks playing station games with them.

tbh it seemed like it was responsible for a decent bit of Black Rise content so idk why snuff killed it beyond their terminally euro-brained membership and their need to post :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :yarrgh: :yarrgh: :yarrgh: at people

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

oh ok if it's bad for shadow cartel then i give snuff critical support

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

SHISHKABOB posted:

Yeah put gsf in the op......................................................................................................................................so i can poop on it!!!!!!!!!!.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

FirstnameLastname posted:

[*]A:sheasherashasherr i typeevery fucken tag&&[super]& bracket by handbtwno slack in my mack

been saying this

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

is fw any good yet

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

shut the gently caress up about the pubbie organization "goon swarm federation" jesus christ

if i want to read about the trials and tribulations of pubbies i'll go on r*ddit or get reinvited to cesspool

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

dragonshardz posted:

I was banned for making noise, my guy.

E: Peep this lovely screenshot, in the OP of the thread!

You see that line "made 100+ posts in the Q&A thread despite not having a legitimate character in GSF for days"? That's me.

I left and expected to have my access removed, except it wasn't. So I kept posting and agitating until someone decided to ban me.

I'm not going to beg anyone for amnesty when I didn't do a goddamn thing wrong. It is up to y'all to do the right thing and grant a no-questions-asked blanket amnesty to the activists who dared protest in a way the state disliked.

tag urselves, im the guy doing the PEOPLE OF RISE bit

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

i don't even know what you guys want any more, to be honest

from where i'm sitting it looks like a bunch of incoherent screaming

it can't be being unbanned, not a single one of you is ever going to go back of your own volition even if you could

i want them to let my alt, Furnok Dorn ForCSM, back in so i can make fun of people's bad posts and buy cheap supers

and uh um mittani man bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Rust Martialis posted:

Clearly we need a GSF-specific Eve thread so all the people who want to get unbanned can have a place to submit these comments and requests to be unbanned since it is such a popular topic here in the general Eve thread.

we have one here already

e: god damnit jeffrey why doesnt that trick work