Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I have unearthed my character from 2008 to do one thing: mine veldspar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I have 8 million skill points. I don't know how to find the screen that lists all the skill points I've done. I can only seem to look at certifications and item qualifications and find out from those screens if I'm missing something.

I have done a run in a vintage 2010 Reaper fitted with some miner 1s. I have a net worth of 100 million from a mining barge operation somewhere else and a stash of pvp loot in low sec.

I went to do the Agency missions to shake the rust off my fingers, so I'm back in Community College space. It's quiet, serene, relaxing. I pointed lasers at a rock 15 minutes ago and everything is proceeding as it should. Gonna fire off the 3 day omega pass soon.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

CuddleCryptid posted:

The weird thing about being a long term absentee player is that I have the skills to fly high tier ships and also don't have the actual gameplay skills to do it without getting podded.

I have pressed this series of buttons in the past. I cannot possibly be too much different.

*Pokes at D scanner for full mining cycle, never finding the control knob to direct the scanner in the direction I want*

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Thank

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I reclaimed my Retriever and Mammoth combo of ships. It's in a nice empty spot of high-sec, hovers between 4-7 in local. I forgot how much of a multiplier having good gear is. Just scooping up 38k of ore each run.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Well gently caress... There goes my 30 omega plan

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Went out to a belt, confirmed fix. My strip miners work.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I think I left my Retriever out mining in a .9 belt. I went out for groceries, it's been 3 hrs I think it's dead

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I think I left a hobgoblin drone out. Maybe. Idk oh well I bought insurance

Edit: it was a ok! It's parked now.

KirbyKhan fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Jun 21, 2023

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I have arrive at a nulsec staging area and it is my first time being out in the letter space. Seems cool so far. I am here for mining primarily.

There's a drawer full of Jaguars and I kinda injected the Assault Frigates skill book overnight and I kinda wanna see what a buff frigate feels like to pilot around whatever rat spawn interrupts my mining lazer time.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
rip evepraisal

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

BigPaddy posted:

Keep in mind that he might have been banned due to a bug where it kept queuing the job to update prices even if the previous job was still queued so would have issues connecting to CCP and then send a bunch of requests at once when connectivity was back.

Now that problem has splintered and schizmed to 108 alliances with computer toucher Corp members.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I had a dread drop on my Covetor. I just heard a beep and looked at my screen to see I was already in structure.

I thought it was a gank squad, but I looked at killmail and it was NPC. That jerk...

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I on-boarded with Geese like two months ago. 10/10 experience, would recommend, very well maintained off-site calendars and resources.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

BigPaddy posted:

Join 4 Goose

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Idk elusief has been nice. The sky net has cute cat avatars to differentiate data. Didnt feel illegal at the time, sorta kinda still doesn't.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I believe in u to have the strength and resilience to ignore the haters and the losers

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Kazinsal posted:

the other botters are jealous of elusif's efficiency

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
CSM thread got locked this morning pending investigation. Today I learned that CCPSwifty is actually staff and actually has a TaySway avatar.

This videogame and it's videogame elections are silly.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Broke bitches just wish they got money from their corp that they don't want to ask about the origins of.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I don't recognize any of you 20 year regges, meet me on the battlefield of SAD sometime and I might respect your petty customer support election.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Rudeboy Detective posted:

RMT is a worse crime than being a grotesque sex pest because I more strongly identify as "eve online player and weirdo" than a "human being"

hope this helps!!!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Rhymenoserous posted:

Man the few times I’ve been embroiled in drama and the heaping of abuse that comes with it, the last thing I ever wanted was the hair of the dog that bit me.

I don’t really think gooseflock was a new RMT empire. So far I think that Sio was guilty of one thing and that was trusting elusif to not do elusif things. Which y’know yeah big oof.

But on the flip side of that the level of vitriol aimed her way over this is disproportionate to that aimed at alliances we know are just covers for botting empire’s (NC./Frat, any old Russian alliance) that I’m forced to point out “Something else is in play here” and that something else is ugly as gently caress and worth escaping.

Also you suck.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

hailthefish posted:

considering his literal second post is complaining in GBS about HR Gender Quotas it could be literally any of them :v:

It is a beautiful post history.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Somewhere, out there, A Google alert just pinged three times.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Projection reverse uno

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Kazinsal posted:

elusif: the unibotter

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Kazinsal posted:

the fuckin paywall went back up over this lmao. reddit got all danganronpa up in this poo poo

Lmao YES

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Can corroborate queerness, gayest discord I joined since my tour in FF14

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

40 lbs to freedom posted:

"if you're so innocent why didn't you defend yourself on reddit" is one of the most ridiculous and insane things ive ever read in my life

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

pokchu posted:

i think elusif is good, actually

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I am offering RMT services for Something Awful. I have 2 hand crafted burner alts. I will boost you by empty quoting you around the forums. PM for details.

(No broke bitches apply, if you aint got cash money dollars for platinum, then you drat sure don't have cash money dollars for my services)

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Gimmie $6 and I'll change my avatar to anything you want. That's a 40% savings, you can't afford to pass it up.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Been diamond hands on my account.
✋ 💎 ✋

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Fajita Queen posted:

thamk u elusif

:honk:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Sickening posted:

I need a link for that last bit.

Follow quote for thread

Stereotype posted:

the worst decision i've made so far is making this thread btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I will never read every channel of a guild discord. Not even if I was given 1000 years to do so.