Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Optical Ilyushin
May 3, 2022
Good luck with joining brave as long as sharted armer is still there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Optical Ilyushin
May 3, 2022
I present to you the first edition of the Delta heresy series

Optical Ilyushin
May 3, 2022

Baron of Bad News posted:

training sex haver level V for 69 days

drat, i gotta remap for charisma cause it shows 420 days for me

Optical Ilyushin
May 3, 2022

Delta After Dark posted:

Brisc Rubal's Guide to Defending Known Sex Pests

Objection, Hearsay

Optical Ilyushin
May 3, 2022

Xolve posted:

EVE 2023: a sex pest, a white supremacist, and a republican lobbyist walk into a twitch stream

you forgot about regular blue collar car salesman

Optical Ilyushin
May 3, 2022
Why would Delta do this?

Optical Ilyushin
May 3, 2022
wowee another adam offline implosion, who would have expected this

Baculus is my CSM 4 ever(Community Soiling Moron)

Optical Ilyushin
May 3, 2022

dragonshardz posted:

also lol, my various posts. i made one post on the EVE forums defending D'ceet and a bunch of posts here.

i didn't post at all on r/eve because i'm loving banned there. so lmao. claiming my story has multiple versions when it has consistently been the same is rich.

If you're posting on reddit you're asking for brain worms better to be banned there, Its like someone took CSPAM and said you dont need no 10bux to post here

Optical Ilyushin
May 3, 2022

Baron of Bad News posted:

I appreciate the goon who stepped up to make this equally amazing version:

Optical Ilyushin
May 3, 2022
What is so special about a toilet eve thread that another idiot would oust themselves literally every two pages:allears::allears::allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Optical Ilyushin
May 3, 2022

Fiacre posted:

Here you go. This is the crescendo. Fully put me on the side of people who committed a crime and attack me for that. You know, despite me praising the transparency that would prevent something like that from being hidden again. I am sorry I made you so mad that you went here, but maybe take a step back and look at how gross you are being right now.

Covering up sex crimes is a little like defending it being mad that people tell you to gently caress off for defending a bullshit argument when you really think about it!