Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Solus posted:

Hello I am here to begin the process of unearthing skeletons in a whole new thread

beep beep I'm an excavator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
deadtear where did you buy your mountain, somewhere in the Carolinas/Appalachia or are you rich AF and bought property out west? I assume the former since you're talking about infinite water and not firestorms and smoke

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

gently caress California

contrary to popular belief California isn't the entirety of the west

I'm not trying to stalk you dude I'm just trying to figure out if you came across some actual affordable real estate in WA/OR/MT/WY or something because I'd like to get the gently caress out of this midwestern shithole

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Goldsnake posted:

Come buy a mountain in Idaho, still untainted by californians and good hunting along with the beautiful land.. and potatoes..

Untainted my rear end, half of Boise/Meridian/Eagle is Californians. CDL still has a serious Nazi problem, the legislature's actively de-funding the school system, and if your politics are anywhere to the left of Q adjacent you're not gonna have a great time.

Beautiful state though, highly recommend visiting

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

BigPaddy posted:

I also love their second product rotten herring

that's sweden, iceland is fermented Greenland shark (fermented b/c they have to give it time for the urea in it to evaporate or whatever)

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

andromache posted:

Now illum is looking for delta sleeper agents

more concerned with shooting the people pointing out what's broken than actually fixing anything, since from their POV nothing was broken to begin with

peter principle in action, buncha middle management lifers

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
welp

Jazzzzz fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Jul 23, 2022

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
imagine getting heated over corpmails

Jazzzzz fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Jul 23, 2022

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
FNLN the wall of text phoneposts are not helping your case, ain't no one reading that poo poo

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

twigplant posted:

uh oh, our d-name poster relapsed into d-name posting. :cripes:

Dalmuti actually runs counter to the d-name posting trend - but he does occasionally post unattributed psychotic reddit/GF.com content here.

tl;dr you been trolled

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
when has kb shaming eve goons ever worked, globby

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

corgski posted:

We don't play EvE. We play Something Awful.

:chloe:

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
:justpost: and apply ignore as necessary

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

spell out the john galt speech as the names of mobile depots, anchor them in 1dq

I've managed to avoid reading any Ayn Rand for decades, welp

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
Yes, it's OK to multibox multiple accounts on the same computer and most people do - you just can't use external software that broadcasts inputs like ISBoxer. If you want something fancier than just alt-tabbing between clients look into EVE-O Preview, it can provide preview windows of all of your open clients and let you hotkey or click to switch between them

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

andromache posted:

As far as I’m aware, when bastion sold the structures to init, they didn’t require a no piñata clause. Imagine being politically outsmarted by Brave.

So legal? Yes. Kinda lovely? Yes.

c'mon, dude

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

i chased the furries out of this forum once and, by god, i'll do it again

no mercy

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

................./^)
.............../../
............./../'.»./'»./¦»»:+
........../'/.../..../......./¿»\
........('(...¦...¦.... »~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.í¦
............\..............(
..............\................/

Rust Martialis posted:

New Randomwaffle find

some random Twitter bot hit my timeline yesterday using a similar picture of Micromancer as its pfp and it weirded me right the gently caress out

Jazzzzz fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Nov 4, 2022

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

That Works posted:

hoes mad lmfao

more like hoes scared - literally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Rudeboy Detective posted:

yacht is a funny word