Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
new op is good and it's nice to have stuff untethered from gsf :3:

Rust Martialis posted:

I mean it's not like SA of all places telling people not to join GSF is really going to have a measureable effect on recruitment to the alliance at this point.

It's a bit insulting to those SA posters who are still in CFC and who are apparently serious about effecting change. But until clear and convincing evidence is shown that a real seachange has happened, it's for the best, I suppose.

Edit: maybe don't recommend BRAVE so quickly from the feedback already either?

anyone still in gf who thinks that they can effect change is deluding themselves horribly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
they want goons in their fleets, don't give them what they want. just steal or sabotage whatever you can and then gtfo

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

TheWeedNumber posted:

ruhroh are you proposing goonfucking? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs

just kidding they deserve it, kill them all and rob em blind. its all in the game

they'd have to be goons for it to be goonfucking

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

TheWeedNumber posted:

ded already covered this below

you're late as gently caress HERSTORYBEGINSNOW

i've been learning some new moderation tricks and i'ma just blank all the posts pointing this out and then ban everyone who mentions it

no doubt this will effectively silence criticism and not create a massive backlash

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

DurrHurrHurr posted:

Once knew a guy who claimed that the holocaust was fake because Europe wasn't a real place, so it couldn't have happened.

I see you've met deadtear~

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
gonna wake up to angry pms from him on discord for that one

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

Vanadium posted:

Forget about the guy with the violin or w/e on a chair that I just read about the other day, this man has a whole piano!!

probably where he got the idea

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

Kesper North posted:

i say this with all love and respect,

why the hell you so angry all the time, you bought a loving mountain lol

tbf he's like 50% less angry since he got the mountain

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
uh i havbe it on good authority that him voluntarily loving off for 4 days means he's been permanently disavowed

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
whatever happened to that insane kid who registered like 15 accounts trying to get into gsf

i assume he eventually was made a director or something?

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

captainclaw posted:

Do we look like the public? The public actively avoid most eve players

technically this is a private message board

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
google translate of that post leaves out the last part which is Слава сибскваду Нахуй пидаров; which means 'glory to sibsquad, gently caress faggots'

idk why that's left out, but seems pertinent

Loky11 posted:

I hate this game but mostly the people in it. cripes.

Herstory Begins Now fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Jul 27, 2022

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
if it was faked to be inflammatory, it would be exceedingly weird to write the final line in russian but not translate it into english when it is like the second most inflammatory line of the whole thing

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

corgski posted:

[GANDR] now has a website.

https://goosegoo.se/

missed a chance for goose.cx

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
this is the most creative definition of disavowed anyone has ever used

not even removed from the corp lol

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

Durendal posted:

Please remember when discussing splinter groups that Goonwaffe and Swarm severed their connections to these forums and are no longer legitimate.

By their own decision, I don't believe it was formally ruled that they can't be affiliated (albeit the writing was indeed on the wall), but I guess it was easier to disassociate than deal with people insisting that they unban people who called stuff out and to then take tangible steps to remove mittani

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

andromache posted:

Subdirector is GSOL slang for dude who has been space trucking long enough to be trusted with some more complicated/riskier tasks.

They aren’t in illum and no one outside of GSOL really knows/cares who they are.

Guy is an older Eastern European who escaped from ~the commies~ (Ie trauma) and has some of that Clint Eastwood old man fear that the kids are going to make the country communist liberal pussies.

So he has on three occasions donned his old eastern euro track suit and raged war on the libs (two corp mails and his epic SA post where he demanded ya’ll apologize to him (come on guys, that poo poo was funny)).

He was told in no uncertain terms to muzzle his poo poo or he’d be removed and afaik he has done so.

Main thing to take away here is ya’ll aren’t the only ones with traumatic experiences shaping your world view so maybe chill a bit on the whole “everyone who disagrees with me is a piece of poo poo.”

lol

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
I don't actually know where the pusheen avatars even came from so it's doubly bizarre

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

GSF is not recruiting from here, so they don't need a thread on this dead comedy forum

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

Frank Frank posted:

Probably a stupid question, but if GF has divorced itself from SA, why are GF people allowed to come in here and troll the thread (pretending to be new players, trying to rewrite history etc)? From an impartial observer, that seems pretty messed up. There are at least 3-4 people who exist ITT just to try and piss people off. Maybe give them their own thread where they can circlejerk about their K/D ratios and how better off the world is without agitators than this one.

Coming from an incredibly old school GF member, it’s pretty loving weird to see someone use “ugh, fly with someone else if you want one kill a week” as an advert for goonfleet. Do you even know how this whole thing started and how funny it was? We died by the the thousands

E: I seriously don’t have a dog in this fight. I don’t play EO at all but it’s weird seeing randoms come in here and try and make weird dunks on actual SA folks.

yeah it's gotta be enforced at some point by mods since gf divorced itself from sa and the feeling is clearly mutual. idk what all was ultimately done to TT with the new world stuff, but just give this the same treatment or w/e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

Furnok Dorn posted:

how does this thread constantly deliver so often