Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
Now that is a quality OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

andromache posted:

Goonswarm Federation has heard the request that we retire the fatbee and all associated bee paraphenalia.

Effective immediately, I present the new, newbee:

smashing the concord button as hard as I can but apparently this is a low security thread ugh

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

TheWeedNumber posted:

sup im bearing witness to a crime against humanity, who do i report this to?

Well which would you pick? :colbert:

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

Sombrero! posted:

This reminded me that my alt is still CEO of "CSI - Yulai" from like 2005 :unsmith:

Hell yeah Yulai. Nobody knows it used to be the center of Eve before Jita. Still some cool monuments in the system.

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

xarph posted:

The minority of imperium players that are still SA posters gently caress off to wormhole space in disgust like the star league defense force leaving the inner sphere, to return later after a technological renaissance and reconquer the ancestral homeland

Clan Smoked Goose :hmmyes:

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

I unsubscribed from PC gamer when one of their yearly top 100 lists put Skyrim as game #1, I stand by this decision

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

Dalmuti posted:

i love eve online: the second genesis mmorpg product of iceland

You can actually pull the original 3d models the game shipped with from the files installed by the cd installer from the boxed version. Complete with the wonky Moa and trash can Typhoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

Potato Salad posted:

I think the total reversal of any "changes" implemented will take place faster than anyone here is expecting

From this and what I'm reading elsewhere, they've already thrown out the core learning opportunities

only lesson they're choosing to learn is "circle the wagons faster next time"

What was the farthuffing Mittani quote from years ago about the best way to solve internal issues is to quietly shoot those involved and move on? Definitely no surprise here, especially with their brand in danger.