Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

I just shoot lasers at an ice field right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Goldsnake posted:

Come buy a mountain in Idaho, still untainted by californians and good hunting along with the beautiful land.. and potatoes..

Untainted my rear end, half of Boise/Meridian/Eagle is Californians. CDL still has a serious Nazi problem, the legislature's actively de-funding the school system, and if your politics are anywhere to the left of Q adjacent you're not gonna have a great time.

Beautiful state though, highly recommend visiting

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Jazzzzz posted:

Untainted my rear end, half of Boise/Meridian/Eagle is Californians. CDL still has a serious Nazi problem, the legislature's actively de-funding the school system, and if your politics are anywhere to the left of Q adjacent you're not gonna have a great time.

Beautiful state though, highly recommend visiting

Also god help you if you're any flavor of non-white, queer, gender nonconforming, or uterused. CDL and North Idaho in general is the fuckin worst of both worlds, as it's where the fuckin goddamn nazi californians are moving to.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

If you're looking for a place to build your goon bunker or whatever, pretty much your only options are Lower Middle Chudvania

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Goldsnake
Apr 9, 2015

hailthefish posted:

Also god help you if you're any flavor of non-white, queer, gender nonconforming, or uterused. CDL and North Idaho in general is the fuckin worst of both worlds, as it's where the fuckin goddamn nazi californians are moving to.

Central idaho is where you wanna be, the racist shitters have been disappearing very quickly in the past few years and people are becoming significantly more chill, realizing that being a shitter isn't good for anyone, especially compared to 1-2 decades ago when it was "ok." Or people are getting better at hiding it, but based off conversations I have with people where I live, the feeling is to be more open and inviting. There aint poo poo for restaurants though.

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

bro do not even try and hijack AfGoonistan shenanigans

edit: wrong system I'm bad, UEXO is what I'm thinking of

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
BigBillThaBoss Tries To Not Make Everything About Himself Challenge: Difficulty Level - Impossible

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Bigbillthaboss posted:

bro do not even try and hijack AfGoonistan shenanigans

edit: wrong system I'm bad, UEXO is what I'm thinking of

gently caress you pubbie

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

TheWeedNumber posted:

gently caress you pubbie

ur not in Goons you can't use that term against me

friendlyfire
Jun 2, 2003

Charmingly Indolent

Goldsnake posted:

Central idaho is where you wanna be, the racist shitters have been disappearing very quickly in the past few years and people are becoming significantly more chill, realizing that being a shitter isn't good for anyone, especially compared to 1-2 decades ago when it was "ok." Or people are getting better at hiding it, but based off conversations I have with people where I live, the feeling is to be more open and inviting. There aint poo poo for restaurants though.

Baina bada euskal sukaldaritza!

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Bigbillthaboss posted:

ur not in Goons you can't use that term against me

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE
that's clearly a photoshop Mandozer I am not part of your family reunion FB group

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Bigbillthaboss posted:

that's clearly a photoshop Mandozer I am not part of your family reunion FB group

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE
at least spamming pictures means we don't have to read anything you type I guess

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Bigbillthaboss posted:

at least spamming pictures means we don't have to read anything you type I guess

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE
hahahahahahaha

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Bigbillthaboss posted:

hahahahahahaha

gently caress you

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE
what's your favorite ship to fly Mandozer?

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Bigbillthaboss posted:

what's your favorite ship to fly Mandozer?

U.S.S. Your Mother's Whore Vagina

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ssb
Feb 16, 2006

WOULD YOU ACCOMPANY ME ON A BRISK WALK? I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!!

TheWeedNumber posted:

gently caress you

Stop quoting him, I have him on ignore for a reason

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

ssb posted:

Stop quoting him, I have him on ignore for a reason

gently caress you i wont do what you tell me

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Xolve posted:

U.S.S. Your Mother's Whore Vagina

I prefer penmanships, one I highly recommend you check out some time

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mcjomar posted:

Some goons who understood that google exists were able to track down his school, his home, his home phone number, his dad's place of business, etc.

They then called him, his house, his grandmother/mother, and made sure his parents (specifically his father) were aware of his spending habits.
They also sent a pizza, just to round it out.

Maybe they shouldn't have done that and just banned/blocked the kid.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

yall are hosed up

ferroque fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Jul 22, 2022

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account
Got out too.

https://imgur.com/5fcfcgv

spazzhole
Aug 2, 2003

Dear Sandy,

Ever since that day I hit you, I've felt like we haven't been as close.

Mekchu posted:

Maybe they shouldn't have done that and just banned/blocked the kid.

I’m trying to remember the exact details but the kid was pretty heavily stalking some pretty senior members of the org and it got to the point t where even CCP banned his accounts. From what I remember, the Goon who called his house basically had a reasonable conversation with him to knock it off. There was an mp3 recording floating around somewhere of it. Not excusing the actions of that goon, but it wasn’t like the stuff DHD dealt with

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

17th Separate Kryvyi Rih Tank Brigade named after Konstantin Pestushko
Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth sixth some day

mcjomar posted:

:cripes: I could have sworn it was Digi.
But most of this makes more sense overall - especially Blawf being the one to make the call (I remember him being a good poster).
I do remember him (Preencleve) posting some cringe as gently caress singing videos though as some sort of proof or whatever for him to join (they were hastily deleted/privated on YT though).

Glad he unfucked his life though - at least his story has a better ending :unsmith:

I was around when blawrf was new and 100% he got involved in that and other incidents to try and become space important.

Which I hear he later did.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

'Space important' is the saddest type of importance one can have.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

TTBF posted:

'Space important' is the saddest type of importance one can have.

hey, it got me a cushy real life job, i can't complain

DurrHurrHurr
Jul 19, 2022
BBTB is so loving trash I joined the Cesspool discord and in a day and a half I shitposted him so hard he lost his moderator privs.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DurrHurrHurr posted:

BBTB is so loving trash I joined the Cesspool discord and in a day and a half I shitposted him so hard he lost his moderator privs.

Lol

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

He's the posting equivalent of wiping your rear end on the carpet.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
i love eve online: the second genesis mmorpg product of iceland

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

I also love their second product rotten herring

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
i'm a big fan of their financial fraud as well

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Stereotype posted:

i'm a big fan of their financial fraud as well

wasn't there a sketchy venture capital firm that held a large stake in CCP prior to the Pearl Abyss purchase?

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

DurrHurrHurr posted:

That's incredible.

mcjomar
Jun 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer

spazzhole posted:

I’m trying to remember the exact details but the kid was pretty heavily stalking some pretty senior members of the org and it got to the point t where even CCP banned his accounts. From what I remember, the Goon who called his house basically had a reasonable conversation with him to knock it off. There was an mp3 recording floating around somewhere of it. Not excusing the actions of that goon, but it wasn’t like the stuff DHD dealt with

Yeah, compared to just about any other story related to this terrible game (and I think Khablam has it pretty much right - moreso than my half-remembered attempt anyway), the saga of Prencleeve is arguably the least terrible, and probably one of a limited few with a non-terrible ending. And like the rest of the stories with a non-terrible ending, it involved winning at EVE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

Dalmuti posted:

i love eve online: the second genesis mmorpg product of iceland

You can actually pull the original 3d models the game shipped with from the files installed by the cd installer from the boxed version. Complete with the wonky Moa and trash can Typhoon.