Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I'm hoping those magical money levers Barcleona were betting their future on were pulled with the expectation they'd be making it out of the knockout stage this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
And that Inter can hold on for 15 minutes

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Butterfly Valley posted:

And that Inter can hold on for 15 minutes

Boo

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

Took me about 700 years to get home tonight with all the matchday traffic so I now curse liverpool fc and hope they get smashed. No more Those Special European Nights At Anfield

Cool now wish for something else good

It definitely is a special European night at Anfield though

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

Hoping Bayern get to dine on a big old Manchester sandwich tonight

I hope it's a sandwich full of Erling Haaland's poo poo

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Phwoar

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

What a save, holey moley

Very entertaining game all around

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Lol guess Cancelo isn't coming back after being booed by our fans

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

This has been an excellent game of foot from city though to capitalise on some frankly clowncar Bayern defending

Decent saves and blocks from our whole backline and I can't think of a player who has had a bad game

Butterfly Valley fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Apr 11, 2023

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Mane did gently caress all after he came on and Sane was Bayern's biggest threat so lol

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Another random dumb stat: my 'gently caress Bayern' excite levels for tonight are at 69.420

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Thanks Ants posted:

City should play as many matches as possible, with all of them going to extra time, before losing in the final

Le epic not this!!!

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I know it's been pointed out before but lol at how rear end-hugging tight simple Jack's shorts are

I mean fair play it's a nice butt

Also are they using the world cup offside technology in the CL now?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Balls

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

in die Tonne kommen!!

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Another soft penalty

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Eau de MacGowan posted:

he's going to galaxy brain it

Seeing our performances, tactics and lineups in the big games this season, in Pep we trust

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Lmao @ that dive

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

NotJustANumber99 posted:

hold on. is this not the europa league final?

You don't need to win the Europa league final to be a Europa league conference winner but he is a winner

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Feels good man

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I want to see Grealish do a jagerbomb with the FA cup full of jager being bombed into the European Cup of red bull

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Lovely stuff from Foden

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

So we have to beat Real and Bayern again to get to the final, no biggie

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

mila kunis posted:

smash these cheating cunts RM

Ah yes, Real Madrid, famous for totally clean financial dominance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

But yeah my head is swivelling like a tennis fan in the bar trying to keep up with both screens