Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

haaland seriously needs to gently caress off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Just checked the score and well done to liverpool for keeping fighting and getting those two consolation goals after conceding 5 to madrid

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

But can he do it on a wet Wednesday night at Stoke?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

Ah, a fellow enjoyer of Requiem for a Dream

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/WestHam_Central/status/1659353585581273089?t=Jr9P4ebVKTP41asuCquenw&s=19

Who would win? 50 AZ ultras or 1 overweight hammer full of pies and Stella

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/WestHam/status/1666717195907264520?t=ycaNOkMefP7mN7x8LI5__Q&s=19

This is great, and his 87 year year old dad was there too

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Today I feel Italian

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/centregoals/status/1667584377222582272?t=GRQNL_XStBNwIgvvAMr2-A&s=19

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Fffffffuuuuck

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

If only inter tried not shooting directly at the keeper

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Heartfelming stuff, plucky little city are the European champions

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Aguero is getting his kit on

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Was completely inevitable. Uefa will absolutely cave.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Thanks Ants posted:

We’re going to find out if the Emirates roof still leaks, it’s a proper storm right now

I'm loving soaked from the walk from Highbury and Islington

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Also feel super bad for ramsdale, he helped get us to the champions league and hasn't done anything to prevent him from starting our first champions league match in years.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Jude Bellingham is cool and good

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We're loving back baby, what a great night

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Also, whisper it, but havertz had a pretty good game today

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Thanks Ants posted:

Nice display of passing the ball around for 20 mins but it's missing something

we're missing xhaka so badly

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

fooken noice

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

How did we not score there!!!

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

PHHHHHWWWWWOOOOOOAAAARRR

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I'm hooting I'm Hollering I'm drinking a Caipirinha listening to the girl from ipanema

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Ramos is such a oval office

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

That jorignho pass hnnnngggh

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

*to the tune of free falling by tom petty*

and it's poooooooooOOOOO

pooooo shiiited

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

yanited should smash the big sam button

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

gently caress me saka is a bit of alright

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

mila kunis posted:

there's something rotten in denmark...manchester united football team lol!!

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Give us the trophy already

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I AM ERECT

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

sensational goal

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

6 different goal scorers must be some advanced stat thing

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Xabi posted:

The Super League is BACK ON!

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/dec/21/european-super-league-boost-court-of-justice-ruling-uefa-fifa-eu-law

(Hopefully without cheats and frauds like City and Pep or else it’s just as bad the current circus)

Would be funny if uefa end up taking a match to football as we know it and accidentally get the EU involved in football employment law as well.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I'm working with a huge porto fan tomorrow so i need arsenal to win big

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Saka is really bad at headers

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

TROOOSSSAAARRD

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

If that pull is what counts as a foul in the box then there should be 5 penalties every corner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Please let this finish in normal time, I want to go to bed