Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I half read an athletic article about union Saint thingy this morning so, to me, this result was not unexpected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Total Meatlove posted:

Reminder to everyone that tonight there’s ECL qualifying, and Dundee United are taking a 1-0 lead to AZ Alkmaar.

Also featuring other teams.

Had em on the ropes for 20 minutes

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Rangers have won the super bowl

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Linfield with the 120th minute own goal to make it 3-3. Better hope they win the pens or that defender's going to have to retire on the spot

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
More like no gomez

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Saving that future thread title for later

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lot of rangers fans in Liverpool today milling about when I was on my lunch. A noisy bunch

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Backdoor Delivery posted:

Big Ronald starts in Cyprus, I'm sure he's dreamed of this moment.

How many goals has he scored in the Europa? Never too late to chase another record

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I have a fondness for europa silliness because I remember getting massively invested in Fulham's improbable run to the final that one time

I bring this up because 1) europa>champions league and 2) west ham are going to have an improbable run to the europa blue square conference final that will create another generation of football watchers that get weirdly hype for skonto riga vs Dundee united on a Thursday night

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

FullLeatherJacket posted:

the end of the atletico madrid game was even better

https://streamja.com/62LR5

game's gone and also then come back

Lol

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Var can continue for another week and we'll come back to it. Also lmao

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lmao my mate at work who has a season ticket has been telling me how he was looking forward to Ramsey and bajcetic getting a start tonight. Crazy decision

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Her Dryer posted:

I'd like to congratulate Rangers for a record breaking CL campaign - officially the worst team in group stage history. 0 points, 2 goals scored, 22 against.

:thumbsup:

lmao

also Farceille

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Real.....goodrid???

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

Milan's match is important

Even more important now lol

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Go on ref give him a second yellow. You know you want to

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Was referring to Ron there, not the sociedad player who just got booked for taking too long to leave the pitch when his team are a goal down. Lmao

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Finally...a striker/defender to surpass big chris samba

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Wearing my big official uefa branded shirt that says 'the uefa champions league, europa league and europa conference league knockout stage draw' on the front

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Many howls of outrage from the reds in the office at that draw, and a few hearty guffaws from me

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Hey remember this series of Mickey mouse trophies. They're back and spurs are in it allegedly

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
It's always a laugh when man united get beat but barca doing an ongoing leeds on a massive scale is a bigger laugh in this case imo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Took me about 700 years to get home tonight with all the matchday traffic so I now curse liverpool fc and hope they get smashed. No more Those Special European Nights At Anfield

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lads, the scoreline......

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
No more matchday commutes on a Tuesday night for the rest of the season hell yeah. Who'd have thought real madrid were really good

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
All newly-minted liverpool fans who thought they were set for life after the multiple trophies only to find out that jurgen klopp was actually andrea dossena and nabil el zhar in a big trenchcoat: it's not too late to pretend you always liked crystal palace

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
If city played a champions league match and drew 1-1 with a fizzy drinks company and nobody posted about it did it even happen

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Is there a Europa isthmian league for farca to drop into

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Extremely cool challenge

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Real Bad Leipzig

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Regrettably for all fans of Liverpool's Special European Nights Not at Anfield madrid look like they've had their weetabix and are showing no signs of a hilarious collapse

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Should probably put away one of these million chances, is what I would be saying if they weren't 3 goals up already

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Goal announcer at the bernabeu is loud isn't he loving hell

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Also rip liverpool

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

kcer posted:

Alexander Arnold is fully poo like

He's a cheeky wee scamp who plays with joy in his heart and hell, I'm a fan

the sex ghost