Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Just Chamber posted:

Pooshited.

Looking forward to more Roy Keane whinging about how unfairly they're treating Ronaldo despite him not being able to do anything in the Europa League.

He'll probably score a hat-trick in the second half now I've typed this.

How did a team in the bottom half of the Cyprian league get into europa?did they win the domestic cup?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

how much money does the conference, or whatever the third tier competition is called, generate?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

FullLeatherJacket posted:

the end of the atletico madrid game was even better

https://streamja.com/62LR5

game's gone and also then come back

i love the "what's he gonna do? is it done or not? what are you doing?" confusion from the commentator

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

VAR when opposing player is offside: correct decision, VAR is fine i guess

VAR when your player is offside: Killing the game, where's the emotion??

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

the sex ghost posted:

Took me about 700 years to get home tonight with all the matchday traffic so I now curse liverpool fc and hope they get smashed. No more Those Special European Nights At Anfield

Nailed it.

A few of those goals were amazing, a few were some clown show stuff

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

West ham fans immediately throwing away the goodwill they got from that one fan fighting the dutch

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

jesus WEP posted:

harsh on the lad because it’s the natural movement of his arm but he punched the ball away from bowen and to the keeper

yeah he has to give it even though I don't think it was neccesarily on purpose

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

this bt commentator is awful lol

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

great goal. for some reason the shot of him realising it's in and taking off was a satisfying celebration too

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

still dislike how late those offside flags go up. forcing tackles to be attempted, saves made etc

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

uh oh

lmao the bt commentator guy is an amazing homer

slick pass for that one

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

couple good goals there

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

NotJustANumber99 posted:

hold on. is this not the europa league final?

No, it's wednesday European footy, but not the good Wednesday European footy.

Namtab posted:

West Ham are loving massive.

The guy on the tv kept saying this!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Jose posted:

I have no confidence we'll leave the group but I'm loving excited by the 3 home games I'm going to be attending friends and hope Milan are still very bad tomorrow

That's sweet that you got tickets

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Gonna try and get tickets to psg barcelona

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Lol Partey is loving gash

I thought they were never able to prove that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche