Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Good draw for spurs, though it feels a bit Europa league

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

Unduly excited about being back in the champions league, although this Marseille side have got strong goober energy.

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

I now love Richarlison

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

Every spurs first half is tedious at the moment

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

I don't think I can handle the tedium of another spurs game so soon. I don't think any of the team apart from maybe Richarlison realise it's the champions league

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

V. Illych L. posted:

spurs somehow feels worse than they did at the end of last season despite having added some pretty good players to the squad

it's a little strange

I think missing Kulusevski is big and only really Lenglet and Richarlison are pushing for a first team place at the moment.

It is a little strange, though it was good to see Gil last night.

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

I saw a bloke in a united shirt with van Der Beek on the back once. Even more hosed up than the kid with a 'Tosun' Everton shirt.

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

Spurs are going to have Sarr and Skipp in midfield so I think they will lose badly

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

Absolute dogshit, nailed on to lose to Forest at the weekend. This is Nuno level spurs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

I've never known a spurs like this. Clownish falling apart - yep. Completely outclassed - yep.
Never looking like scoring, defensively sound, totally unwatchable boring poo poo - the new spurs way, I hate it