Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
As much as I'd like to eliminate these:

- A few Christmas songs - At least they only get played during the Holiday so I can deal with most of them. I never worked retail but I can understand those that worked retail and hate certain songs because of overexposure. Christmas Shoes is barely played anymore during the Holiday season at least.
- Some songs created just to sell products like vitamin water and tampons. I'm looking at you Baba O'Reilly, Feel It Still, and Believer

I can only choose one, eh?

Gonna have to go with Everybody's Free to Wear Sunscreen by Baz Luhrmann.

Armitage fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Jul 20, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

teen witch posted:

Don’t stand so close to me is a song that I’m floored is still played in stores and publicly.

Like you really don’t hear rock n roll pt2 so often anymore minus loving Joker. Come to think of it, Joker was the first time I heard it in a VERY long time.

I think sports teams slowly distanced themselves from the Rock & Roll Part 2, but it did take awhile.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

I really hope Beavis and Butthead eviscerate these guys when the new season starts. I just want them to riff on music videos again.

Armitage fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Jul 27, 2022

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

Some of Weird Al's stuff is surprisingly morbid.

It wouldn't hurt if a lot of stuff I downloaded back in the day that was labeled as Weird Al music went away. I already made my pick, though :v:

Armitage fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Aug 5, 2022