Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
fact is, europeans have been bringing animals to court since at least the middle ages. a pig killed your infant child? you bet that pig is going to animal court!

while often considered ridiculous and for show, said animals sometimes even had defenders
according to wikipedia

quote:

in 1750, a female donkey was acquitted of charges of bestiality due to witnesses to the animal's virtue and good behaviour while her co-accused human was sentenced to death

which animal would you bring to court, and why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
for me, there's a breeding pair of magpies right outside my window who makes a lot of noise at night. i wish to sue them for damages to my person

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The spider in my bathroom, but it would be a civil trial rather than criminal. We have a written agreement that spiders are not to enter the bathroom.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Buttchocks posted:

The spider in my bathroom, but it would be a civil trial rather than criminal. We have a written agreement that spiders are not to enter the bathroom.

Unless you have a stinky litter box in which case change the litter, a spider has no business in there rehome it near a drafty window!

sig by owlhawk911

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Schnitzel v. The family of squirrels that ate his newly sprouted Chinese chestnuts on or about the 14th of April, 2019

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

pixaal

All rise for the honorable Judge Cock-cock-a-doodle-doo

This here dog, if he can be called such, is accused of... piddling on the floor
aghast gasps of horror echo in the court
a good boy indeed...

sig by owlhawk911

Ass-penny

can we litigate against flora instead of fauna? there's a number of plants of various species growing all around my house and the viney ones especially I'm concerned are damaging my siding.

Nosfereefer

rear end-penny posted:

can we litigate against flora instead of fauna? there's a number of plants of various species growing all around my house and the viney ones especially I'm concerned are damaging my siding.

well, it's not like we are living in the ridiculous medieval times where people sued pigs. sue the plants imo

FutonForensic

Putting the Big Bugs on trial for being too big

pixaal

Bugs you claim to be both Bug and Rabbit, but they are completely different one has bones the other doesn't!

hauls a big pot on the witness stand, brings it to a boil,gets in and starts slicing carrots

sig by owlhawk911

xcheopis

pixaal posted:

Bugs you claim to be both Bug and Rabbit, but they are completely different one has bones the other doesn't!

hauls a big pot on the witness stand, brings it to a boil,gets in and starts slicing carrots

Defense attorney calls Mr. Moran as a witness.

Nosfereefer

falsely accusing and later witnessing against my own dog for making a nasty fart on the couch

Ass-penny

Nosfereefer posted:

falsely accusing and later witnessing against my own dog for making a nasty fart on the couch

framing your dog for my nasty beer farts

FutonForensic

putting my best friend Jeff on the stand on animal trial for the crime of being an absolute Beast

xcheopis

Lucky and Toaster stand accused of attempted murder, after I nearly had a heart attack from the adorable.

Ass-penny

xcheopis posted:

Lucky and Toaster stand accused of attempted murder, after I nearly had a heart attack from the adorable.

:swoon:

Ass-penny

But seriously look at this bastard

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
Suing the cliff swallow that burst out of a civil war cannon I was inspecting the rifling of last week for egregious surprise

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

rear end-penny posted:

But seriously look at this bastard

GUILTY

GUILTY

GUILTY

xcheopis

Sherbert Hoover posted:

GUILTY

GUILTY

GUILTY

baka of lathspell

*chameleon court*

can you identify the suspect?

*gestures towards a seemingly empty chair*

not this poo poo again

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
now I may be just a simple animal lawyer, but I cannot wrap my head around how witnesses can all agree that a female frog killed mr greenyard, when my client, as you can plainly see, is a male frog

Ass-penny

baka fwocka fwame posted:

*chameleon court*

can you identify the suspect?

*gestures towards a seemingly empty chair*

not this poo poo again

google THIS

Now, Mr. Scruffy, remember that this plea deal is a one time offer. You'll get a slap on the paw, maybe have your nose rubbed in a shitstain, and then you can just walk away from this whole business. All you have to do is tell us, once and for all: Who let you and your friends out?

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
A dog barked at me while I was walking past his fence and I want him held accountable for his crimes <:mad:>

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

google THIS posted:

Now, Mr. Scruffy, remember that this plea deal is a one time offer. You'll get a slap on the paw, maybe have your nose rubbed in a shitstain, and then you can just walk away from this whole business. All you have to do is tell us, once and for all: Who let you and your friends out?

google THIS

The bilateral class action lawsuits against geese and wasps are still ongoing

Nosfereefer

suing the birds and the bees for lewd behaviour

pixaal

Animal, you are accused of playing the drums too loud in an apartment building on a Wednesday at 2AM how do you plee?

cuts back to Animal who now has drums, Animal starts slamming the drums as hard as possible

sig by owlhawk911

google THIS

Here, piggy pig! I'm suuu-IIIIIIIIIIING you!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

google THIS posted:

Here, piggy pig! I'm suuu-IIIIIIIIIIING you!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

pixaal posted:

Animal, you are accused of playing the drums too loud in an apartment building on a Wednesday at 2AM how do you plee?

cuts back to Animal who now has drums, Animal starts slamming the drums as hard as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
feeling increasingly hopeless as the bird judge demands I wrap up my closing argument and the bird bailiff rounds up a good portion of the jury of my peers, who are busy trying to use a twig to get termites from a hole in the wall