Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Jordan Peele's new flick is out, it's about a family of ranchers and ufos. Looks really interesting, hope yall enjoy it, I'll have to catch it on vod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I'm actually gunna go see this today! Looking forward to it a lot.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Nope was amazing. Peele's funniest movie

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I loved the use of sunglasses at night

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Angel was a great side character. Was worried Holst was gunna get him killed during the climax.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I'm gunna go ahead and say we can drop spoilers btw.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Had a nightmare about Jean Jacket last night

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Astrochicken posted:

Is that movie worth watching? Aside from the finale seems like there might not be a lot to it.

I enjoyed it but I'm a total sucker for found footage

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

SlimGoodbody posted:

JJ is a giant horrible thoughtless predator gunning for the apex spot and I have zero remorse about exterminating every single member of its species on our planet.

Wishing death on a cryptid. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Such a cool rear end design

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
If Jordan peele likes Eva I guess I'll finally watch it